Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CB BAR - Jeep JL Wrangler NO DRILL / NO CUT Overhead CB Radio Mount WRITE-UP

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    Nice! Looks good!
    Thank you. I'm just about done designing brackets for a JK. Hopefully, the next time we hook up, I can do a quick test on Tina's Jeep

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Thank you. I'm just about done designing brackets for a JK. Hopefully, the next time we hook up, I can do a quick test on Tina's Jeep
    Nice! I’ll be watching for that

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fresh Catch

JL CB mount

Hey I found your thread on the mount you made for the CB. I would like to buy one for my JL if I can get the info on how to get one when you have it available. I would greatly appreciate. It is a pretty sweet set up you came up with, I am a huge fan of it.

Quote Originally Posted by X3R031 View Post
    Hey I found your thread on the mount you made for the CB. I would like to buy one for my JL if I can get the info on how to get one when you have it available. I would greatly appreciate. It is a pretty sweet set up you came up with, I am a huge fan of it.
    These are available and shipping now. You can buy one here:
    https://www.wayalife.com/store/prodd...d=PARTS-CB-BAR

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I've been able to work things out with my fab shop and for the amount of CB BARS I'll be ordering, my out of pocket cost will be a bit less and so I wanted to pass the savings on to you. From here forward, the price of a JL WRANGLER CB BAR will only be $110. For those of you who've already purchased one at the original price of $120, I'm happy to say that I've already sent you a refund for the difference.

For those of you who've been wanting a JK WRANGLER CB BAR, I'm having brackets for it made now and hope to get them powder coated and ready to ship by next week. The bracket for these are a lot easier to make and so I should be able to sell them for even less. Right now, I'm hoping to get them in at about $98.

So I wanted to show my install if anyone cares The install was super simple but I did make one change. All radios are different and mine has the mounting holes in the middle so I didn’t like having to lean back to see the screen. An easy adjustment was to buy a 6” piece of flat steel from HomeDepot and cut it to 6”x4” drill a few holes so it lined up with the mount painted it black and now it’s further back.
    This is a great product that’s super easy to install so thanks Eddie for the hard work. The pictures may be misleading but the mirror is not effected in any way.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Jzsquared View Post
    So I wanted to show my install if anyone cares The install was super simple but I did make one change. All radios are different and mine has the mounting holes in the middle so I didn’t like having to lean back to see the screen. An easy adjustment was to buy a 6” piece of flat steel from HomeDepot and cut it to 6”x4” drill a few holes so it lined up with the mount painted it black and now it’s further back.
    This is a great product that’s super easy to install so thanks Eddie for the hard work. The pictures may be misleading but the mirror is not effected in any way.
    Awesome that you were able to make things work out. Your install looks fantastic and I'm glad to hear you're happy with the CB BAR

Fresh Catch
    Just got mine installed. Nice Job man, nice and clean. Love it!

Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    BTW, I should note that I just did a test fit today with the first production mount. I had originally designed this to work on a JL with a hard top but have since modified the design and have verified that it WILL WORK with a soft top as well.

Again, this is a NO DRILL and NO CUTTING CB mount.
    Honestly, the roof area of the soft top is different and permits use of better solutions.
    One of which, I am fabricating now...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast