Why do I have to work. I just want to gonoffroading

MTG

Caught the Bug
There some days when I just want to say “screw-it!” get in my Jeep, find some dirt, and be gone for a month.

Anyone with me?

This is the problem that we had. Work and family commitments keep us from getting out for a day, let alone a month. In a nutshell that is why we decided to sell our jeeps. We'll grind it out for a while until we are in a position to do what we want, when we want, both from a time and financial perspective.

I'd recommend trying to find a balance and getting out as much as you can and enjoying the moment. For us it simply was not practical.

fiend

Caught the Bug
This is the problem that we had. Work and family commitments keep us from getting out for a day, let alone a month. In a nutshell that is why we decided to sell our jeeps. We'll grind it out for a while until we are in a position to do what we want, when we want, both from a time and financial perspective.

I'd recommend trying to find a balance and getting out as much as you can and enjoying the moment. For us it simply was not practical.

Finding balance is always hard, especially when you’re in your peak earning years and have a family/dependents. I want to get out more than I do, which can be frustrating. But with planning (and some friction on the home front), I did get two bucket list trips this year: Moab and the Rubicon. So when I’m cooped up in the office wishing I was on the trail, I think of those trips and it helps.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Before buying my Jeep I dreamed about leaving the city.... Now it’s all I think about. Too much family, friends & work here though.. I feel your pain. We just gotta get out as much as we can. One day we’ll be retired... leave the house and be in dirt in 15 min or less.... Just hope I can wheel when I’m 80. Lol

A.J.

Just one lottery ticket away! I change the words from It’ll buy me a boat to It’ll buy me a Jeep every time I hear it. Pesky job gets in the way of everything! Then add kids and sports? Pshhh! Lucky to get out once a month! Luckily we have some ok wheeling close by so we get out at least for a 1/2 day run every couple weeks but it’s not easy. Wife loves going too so that helps a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom