Rubicon Trail Oct 5-7

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Planning a trip with a couple Wayalifers on the above dates. Wanted to open it up the the rest of the WAL Family to see who else might be interested. Plan is to drive up Friday afternoon and either camp or motel it. Start wheeling early Saturday morning. Camp up above the dam and wrap up Sunday.

It’s a quick trip up and back to minimize days off work.

Anyone interested? Would like to limit it to rigs with 35” tires or larger and F/R lockers.

1. Samuelh3
2. Clearskies
3. BaddessCross
4. Astroman (maybe)
5. TND333
6. jdofmemi (maybe)
7. Kpig

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Astroman

Thanks for posting this trip for the forum at large. Put me down as a maybe (just need to rearrange some commitments). I’m about 90% confident I’ll be able to go.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
I believe the plan is to finish wheeling on the 7th... (Sunday) I'll probably get a room and travel home on the 8th.

Last edited:

jdofmemi

I'm going to follow this and see how things look. Too soon to tell right now, but I would love to go, so maybe it will work out.

TrailHunter

Hooked
You've got plenty of time to throw a small lift and some 35s on your rig. I've even got the 35s for you. ��

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Haha.. appreciate that... but we are scraping cash for an addition/remodel on our house... If I drop some coin on a lift, tires, driveshaft, and a carrier right now; My balls will be hanging from the doorway like a mistletoe and I'll have to kiss the wife's ass every time I walk through it. :crazyeyes:

BaddestCross

Haha.. appreciate that... but we are scraping cash for an addition/remodel on our house... If I drop some coin on a lift, tires, driveshaft, and a carrier right now; My balls will be hanging from the doorway like a mistletoe and I'll have to kiss the wife's ass every time I walk through it. :crazyeyes:
You can run 35s with an EVO leveling kit and a fender trim... $300? I'll sell you my old Trail Grapplers for $400 (5 tires). Wheel spacers $200. You can carry a 35 in the factory carrier if you isolate it properly and you won't need a driveshaft.

Under a grand and you'll have a whole new rig. 🙄

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Top Bottom