I hate a thief

longarmwj

Went to do some work on the WJ today. It has been sitting behind my friends shop for a while waiting for various stuff so I decided to try to figure out what the massive leak under it was coming from (power steering by the way). I opened up the trunk to find that my Raceline Avenger ST beadlocks had been stolen out of my WJ!! The camera on his shop wasn’t angled enough to pick up who took them meaning they came in from the side and not the front.

How hard is it to work for your own shit!?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Amrth

Went to do some work on the WJ today. It has been sitting behind my friends shop for a while waiting for various stuff so I decided to try to figure out what the massive leak under it was coming from (power steering by the way). I opened up the trunk to find that my Raceline Avenger ST beadlocks had been stolen out of my WJ!! The camera on his shop wasn’t angled enough to pick up who took them meaning they came in from the side and not the front.

How hard is it to work for your own shit!?

Man, that sucks! :mad:

Would the shop insurance cover theft in the property??

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Damn that really sucks and so do people! I'm really sorry to hear about your beadlocks getting stolen.

Chris1015

That's brutal...its infuriating to be stolen from. I live 40 minutes outside of Chicago and people have been coming out to this area and surround area communities for the better part of a year in spurts opening up cars in driveways, parking lots, on the street in areas where crime like that isnt common. Last year my dad's truck was burglarized in our own driveway. Just last week it happened at a train station I park at to play softball...2 or 3 cars got hit. The shit people do man....

longarmwj

Man, that sucks! :mad:

Would the shop insurance cover theft in the property??

Not sure. The last time I turned a wrench on that thing was about two months ago, so it happened sometime between then and now. That’s a big window of time and we spend a good couple of hours sifting through camera footage and we couldn’t see anything on it

Top Bottom