Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: BLACKED OUT JL Wrangler Pinch Seams

Fresh Catch
    I feel this is 55% of us absolute first mod. What is it w these pinch seams? Can’t they design a clamp form or at least fold these inward from the factory?

Been Around the Block Seahawkfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UpsideDownText View Post
    I feel this is 55% of us absolute first mod. What is it w these pinch seams? Can’t they design a clamp form or at least fold these inward from the factory?
    Sorry man but you're about 11 years late with this brilliant idea. Not stalking you, but your first two posts have me

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkfan View Post
    Sorry man but you're about 11 years late with this brilliant idea. Not stalking you, but your first two posts have me
    What idea? That Jeep hasn’t dealt with any tooling to hide the seams? If I’m late, despite working for FCA as a design consultant, then Jeep engineers must be stupid. Also, just looking for some groups to chat with - but it seems no one reads english or has zero tolerance for uniqueness. Either way, w/e, this is the internet.

What idea? That Jeep hasn’t dealt with any tooling to hide the seams? If I’m late, despite working for FCA as a design consultant, then Jeep engineers must be stupid. Also, just looking for some groups to chat with - but it seems no one reads english or has zero tolerance for uniqueness. Either way, w/e, this is the internet.
    So you're a design consultant for FCA . Why didn't you just say that in the first place? I guess your English is just not our English. And you are unique.

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkfan View Post
    So you're a design consultant for FCA . Why didn't you just say that in the first place? I guess your English is just not our English. And you are unique.
    Who I am shouldn’t be important - because part of being adults is simple manners. This site couldn’t manage so too bad. (If you don’t know, I “said hi” on the Wave forum I only got a bunch of threatened morons thinking they’re funny with fart “jokes” and a bully attitude as if they coded and own the site. Shame you guys own Jeeps really, as they are timeless and legendary products, especially as time goes by.) I’ll take my news, videos, and (sometimes I can) inside info on to more real pastures the rest of you!

Who I am shouldn’t be important - because part of being adults is simple manners. This site couldn’t manage so too bad. (If you don’t know, I “said hi” on the Wave forum I only got a bunch of threatened morons thinking they’re funny with fart “jokes” and a bully attitude as if they coded and own the site. Shame you guys own Jeeps really, as they are timeless and legendary products, especially as time goes by.) I’ll take my news, videos, and (sometimes I can) inside info on to more real pastures the rest of you!
    That cool. I’m sure we will not miss you and your rice burner drifting jeep.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 JK
    1975 DJ5

I'm not going to play with you guys.
    ^ Fixed it for you.

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

LOL You are the one who said Who you are and what you can do. Please go back and re-read your Wave post, if you are honest you'll be scratching your head too. People asked to see your drifter and you won't share.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234