Bumperstock - Buffalo, WY "Best Bumpers for Your Truck" - 5 S*T*A*R*S* !!!!

Jeeper62

Bumperstock - Buffalo, WY "Best Bumpers for Your Truck" - 5 S*T*A*R*S* !!!!

Not often you get the excellent treatment from a company, but BUMPERSTOCK out of Wyoming sure knocked my socks off! Kyle and Anthony are 2 top notch guys who took personal care and interest in my order. It was all about customer service, great communications, care, fair pricing, and ensuring everything was correct from start to finish! And the freight came really quickly too! I cannot say enough about how awesome they were- they are what makes a company memorable.

If you are in need of aftermarket bumpers, they are the ones to go to in my opinion. 5 star treatment! :rock::thumb:

https://bumperstock.com/

Jeeper62

Not sure your definition of fair pricing but from the looks of it, they’re on par with shittybilt on quality, but at double the cost

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fair pricing means that they don’t over price/ markup the item but sell at fair honest prices.

If you think the line of bumpers are on par with Smitty, then I have nothing much to say. They are far from that and steps above. Made in the USA too.

I made the post to share a good vendor with fellow members- not to be criticized. If you don’t like what you see, why not just pass it up?

Last edited:

The BAD Influence

I had one of their bumpers on my Excursion. They are definitely exponentially stronger than anything I've ever seen from Smitty. If I were to ever get a truck again, that would be one of the first things I'd put on it.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Not often you get the excellent treatment from a company, but BUMPERSTOCK out of Wyoming sure knocked my socks off! Kyle and Anthony are 2 top notch guys who took personal care and interest in my order. It was all about customer service, great communications, care, fair pricing, and ensuring everything was correct from start to finish! And the freight came really quickly too! I cannot say enough about how awesome they were- they are what makes a company memorable.

If you are in need of aftermarket bumpers, they are the ones to go to in my opinion. 5 star treatment! :rock::thumb:

https://bumperstock.com/

This whole thread is like an advertisement.

Jeeper62

This section includes noting jeepin companies that one has had a good experience with. That’s simply what I put up. A solid company.

Yes others exist too.

Never had such negativity when trying to pass along some helpful info.

Ddays

Hooked
If you are in need of aftermarket bumpers, they are the ones to go to in my opinion.

Never had such negativity when trying to pass along some helpful info.

You stated your opinion, others commented with their opinions. Cant expect to throw down a comment like your first one listed above on this website and not get serious pushback. Don't like criticism dont wear your skirt while internettin Alice:rolleyes2:

Jeeper62

... Don't like criticism dont wear your skirt while internettin Alice:rolleyes2:

:rolleyes2: what does being a vet have to do with anything? You offered an opinion, guys offered theirs, you acted butthurt. Did I miss something?

That's where it comes from buddy.... I am not wearing a skirt.

You stated your opinion, others commented with their opinions. Cant expect to throw down a comment like your first one listed above on this website and not get serious pushback. Don't like criticism dont wear your skirt while internettin Alice:rolleyes2:

Man up, then.

More of a man than y'all. Period.

He must be the kind of vet that works with animals.

The best you can come up with while I was protecting your ass here and in the sandbox? Disrespectful and immature .... But we do what we do to protect all levels of life.

IDGAF at all about any of y'alls petty stupid comments... this was to be a post about a good company that offers good products. Don't like it walk on. Didnt ask for feedback. Shared my opinion. Wasnt a debate or argument or a plug for my company bx I have no ties to any of it. Attack me through the internet is petty BS. SITFU.

Hitting the goat trail ladies.... done with this and you. Aint hurt. Aint got a skirt. Just tell it like it is.

Top Bottom