EVERYTHING MUST GO!! Taking up needed space

Please close thread

EVERYTHING GONE OR OFF THE MARKET
sorry to everyone with outstanding messages, some things came up and had to keep the parts

Last edited:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I am unable to see your location for some reason were do you live city And state thank you

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I wouldn't mind buying the tow hitch just not sure when I would be able to get up there. I work to full time jobs so time is hard to juggle...:)

bob-o12jk

Banned
Hey combatvet, I would like to take the spare tire carrier off your hands if u still have it. If u do have it, I will come pick it up but can't do it this weekend cuz I'm camping at the hammers

Hey combatvet, I would like to take the spare tire carrier off your hands if u still have it. If u do have it, I will come pick it up but can't do it this weekend cuz I'm camping at the hammers

im in vegas this weekend anyways, i do have it still. let me know next week when you are available and we can make plans

wvjeepin

well im in 25438

if you can find out the total

im interested in these items.....

AEV Track Bar, Factory Track Bar

hey everyone I'm sorry it's taking so long for quotes i have had a crazy week with some family issues and i think tomorrow should be free enough for me to take the parts down to UPS and get some quotes for everyone. so for everyone who i have made arrangements with already can you please PM me your zip codes and i will get back to y'all tomorrow night with quotes

Top Bottom