Superchips and Fenders

JKEmmy

Hey everyone,
We recently did some upgrades and have a set of stock fenders, also have a stock front bumper if anyone is interested. I also have a superchips traildash for the 3.6L engine as well. Give me a shout! :thumb:

Is this the Trail Dash 2?

Hey everyone,
We recently did some upgrades and have a set of stock fenders, also have a stock front bumper if anyone is interested. I also have a superchips traildash for the 3.6L engine as well. Give me a shout! :thumb:

JKEmmy

That would be awesome....I called the guys and they said the could give me a credit for the old one which isn't much and then I pay the difference and they send me an unlocked ecm as well. Then I gotta send them back my old one. So selling the old one seems like the best route now.

I have a 2016 so I would need the two. Just like you, I have the original TD. Did they say how much credit you would get?

That would be awesome....I called the guys and they said the could give me a credit for the old one which isn't much and then I pay the difference and they send me an unlocked ecm as well. Then I gotta send them back my old one. So selling the old one seems like the best route now.

JKEmmy

They did but I don't recall...... I think I was still spending 500 to 600 on the dash 2 after the credit.

Top Bottom