MOAB November 2018

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Hey All,
I'm looking at going to Moab in November and want to see if there is any interest in the WAL group in going. I'm pretty much open to anytime in November so I thought I'd see if there is any interest and when would be the best time for those interested. I'm interested in some of the more aggressive trails but don't need to go overboard. I did Golden Spike and Poison Spider Mesa and Rose Garden Hill last spring and had a great time. I'm open to doing some easy trails too.

Dates are looking like Thanksgiving weekend

Interested:
Clearskies
ResurectionJK
Cendee

Possible:
Samuelh3
jdofmemi
PEACEMAKER1

Last edited:

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
I could do a weekend in November. Just let me know dates.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

At this point I can do the pretty much all of Nov. except the first week. If we end up doing it around Thanksgiving it may be easier for people to take time off.
Should still work for me. About the only weekend in question would be the 3rd-4th
I can't do that either

What are the chances of Eddie and Cindy joining us?
That would be pretty cool.
Eddie.. You up for a trip??:brows:

jdofmemi

I'm not sure how I missed this thread.

Put me in as "Possible"

I have a lot going on in November, and a new project starting that may need my full attention, but if I can get away I would love to go, and with a great group as well.

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Sorry guys, would love to join you but with a week of SEMA and Thanksgiving going on in the same month and possibly one other week long event, it'd be hard if not impossible for us to take on one more trip. Thanks for thinking of us though. :cool:

Always!! I knew you'd probably be booked up but it was a thought. :thumb:

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
I'm not sure how I missed this thread.

Put me in as "Possible"

I have a lot going on in November, and a new project starting that may need my full attention, but if I can get away I would love to go, and with a great group as well.

Excellent!! Possible it is

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Unfortunately due to family pressures I'm not likely going to be able to do the Moab trip this November... Hopefully I'll still be able to get there this winter or early spring.

Top Bottom