Hi All from Southern Oregon

Malerose

Hi Everyone.

Full Disclosure.....I don't have a Jeep.....yet (little wordy)

Brief background. A couple of months ago my son bought a bone stock 2 door sport (except for 33"s). Not really knowing all that much about Jeeps, it was .... well okay, nice rig and all, etc. A couple weeks later we installed LED Headlights. He asked if I wanted to go up Anderson. Well I was kind of wishy washy. Went in the house and came out and asked Him if he was going. He said if I wanted to go he would. Well you know what you have to do after you install a mod. Yep, you must go test it, on and off the road. and since we are talking lights. night testing is part of the requirements. Am I Right??? Well that was my main motivation (for the moment)

That night we headed up into the mountains as the sun was starting to hang low. We had a good time and I was impressed with the JK, until my son wanted to do something a little more crazy (or what I thought was crazy at the time). He took it up a short embankment the I believed (at the time) was fairly steep. Needless to say the Wrangler never broke a sweat. I'm certain that if the Wrangler could talk it would have said something like, "OK Guys I know your new, but come on, wake the F#$@ up. I'm a Jeep, and a Wrangler at that.

I was high and addicted all at once. From there I started researching JL videos, found LiteBrite, Wayalife, Jeep informant, as well as others. I am currently home on a work related injury so I have way to much Youtube time on my hands which I'm putting to good use (as you can see). I have discovered that Wranglers are no ordinary Jeep, let alone ordinary vehicle.

I confess I've been infected, I fear there is no cure (shucks) I have even managed to spread the infection to my wife, without her knowing it.

Anyway, this is getting less and less brief.

My current plan is to wait for the 2019 Rubicon with the Diesel.

You will be seeing more of me. In the short term I will be doing a lot of lurking.....

Thanks Everyone.

black pearl

Hooked
Welcome to WAYALIFE from California [emoji112]

When I was looking at getting my jeep. I was all set to wait till end of the year, so I could work a better deal. Well ... I made it to April. Just saying [emoji23][emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL...

Why wait??? If there's one thing I've learned.. you can wait and maybe do it/get it or you can just do it/get it.

Tomorrow isn't promised, you have today!!

TrailHunter

Hooked
Welcome to Wayalife... I joined here Pre-Jeep as well... I was debating on a new JK vs waiting for the JL... I just couldn’t wait anymore and got the JKU... Best thing I ever did. (Should have done it 10 years ago)

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Welcome to wayalife from Chicagoland. Good luck waiting, from now until you buy one you'll see 3 or 4 Jeep's at every stoplight 😂

wjtstudios

Hooked
Welcome to wayalife from Detroit! I’m sorry to inform you, There is no cure other than an empty bank account! Good luck with yours and your sons build. Wayalife is a great resource for helping you with you build in both the planning and building stages of your project. Search a lot on the forum and ask bunch questions before you buy. So may of us have bought first, questioned later, and then finally bought what we should have in the first place. Eddie says it’s best “it’s more than just a Jeep, it’s a Wayalife!”

Malerose

Welcome to WAYALIFE from California [emoji112]

When I was looking at getting my jeep. I was all set to wait till end of the year, so I could work a better deal. Well ... I made it to April. Just saying [emoji23][emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

LOL very well understood. The more I know the more I find it hard to wait for sure.

Malerose

Welcome to wayalife from Chicagoland. Good luck waiting, from now until you buy one you'll see 3 or 4 Jeep's at every stoplight 😂

This is so true. I now see Jeeps everywhere.!.! Before my son bought his, I never saw, now....that's all I see.

Top Bottom