The rise and fall and the new beginnings.

FLAVE

I got bit by the jeep bug just a few short years ago. I went on vacation to the outer banks in NC for the outer banks jeep mutiny with a few friends that have jeeps. I enjoyed riding with them all week.
IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

IMG_0435.jpg

IMG_0434.jpg

It was definitely a fun and interesting week to say the least. When I got home I just knew what I needed. I needed a Jeep. I wanted an old cj7 or something of that nature. Around this time the 4L60E trans in my Sierra was giving me a hell of a fit.

Image1535044555.481194.jpg

I got sick of it and decided to trade in the GMC and ended up with a 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr.

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

And then came the modifications

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

Image1535044926.441066.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0107.JPG

Had loads of fun with the redhead. But of course all good things must come to an end and that happened earlier this year....
IMG_0395.JPG

IMG_0394.JPG

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0392.JPG

IMG_0391.jpg

I couldn’t last long without a Jeep so a few months ago I brought home a granite crystal metallic 2016 wrangler 2dr sport.

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

And that’s pretty much where I’m at today. About to start modifying the new “graybeard” jk. Thought I’d share some pics and say I’m happy to be here and enjoy the forum!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

FLAVE

Thanks everyone!

Before going on that beach trip I was a straight up truck guy. I didn’t understand why when we first got to the beach there were hundreds and hundreds of jeeps everywhere! We got to the house and tops and doors came off and then they let me drive to dinner..... I was immediately hooked in. Also being a car/truck enthusiast ever since I was a child I found the infinite aftermarket for these things. Been slacking for the last month or so with modding the new one, just been enjoying driving it. Hands down best thing about jeeps is jeep people. Thanks guys for all the welcomes and nice comments! [emoji482]

————————
2016 Granite Crystal Metallic 2 door Jk

jdofmemi

Welcome from SoCal

Too bad about the red Jeep, but ilat least it leads to new adventures

Is there a story about what happened?

FLAVE

Welcome from SoCal

Too bad about the red Jeep, but ilat least it leads to new adventures

Is there a story about what happened?

Well...... basically I was changing the song on my phone and looked a little too long and hit a ditch with a culvert pipe which jumped it in the air and flopped on its side. Was extremely lucky that other extra curricular activities of that night didn’t lead me to a three letter no no. Im thankful I didn’t hurt anyone and won’t touch keys after a drink or two as well as won’t touch a cell phone.

————————
2016 Granite Crystal Metallic 2 door Jk

Top Bottom