Auxillary lighting

JKEmmy

Hey guys and gals, Jacki and I want to get some lights for backward driving activities. Some more light to the rear is in the future. I've been looking to see if anyone makes a third break light that also can be switched to a flood for reversing or just extra light. Anyone know of something like that? Or something we'd be interested in? Thanks!

rogerk93

One thing that made a huge difference was switching the reverse lights from the regular bulb to an led bulb the amount of light that comes from it is incredible

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You can hook up cube lights to be triggered by reverse lights coming on as well as a switch. I saw a diy somewhere that someone modified a set of cube lights into the stock tails of a jk, looked super clean.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

JKEmmy

Nice thanks guys, yeah I think I want to have it switched so I have the option. I was thinking of just getting a little bar or cubes but didn't know if there was any combo 3rd break light option or something clever like that haha.

Gobicon2017

Nice thanks guys, yeah I think I want to have it switched so I have the option. I was thinking of just getting a little bar or cubes but didn't know if there was any combo 3rd break light option or something clever like that haha.

There is , rigid’s chase light might be what your looking for. IMG_0729.JPG

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I like this and wish LoD had this as an option when I ordered my rear bumper years ago. I have halogens which have still yet to be hooked up...:crazyeyes:

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have the same, Mine are hooked up though.

I have seen some people cut the corners out and get the cubes to install into the bumper. I'm not positive, but I think Trail Bud and a few others have done the conversion to cubes from the Halogens. :idontknow:

jesse3638

Hooked
I have the same, Mine are hooked up though.

I have seen some people cut the corners out and get the cubes to install into the bumper. I'm not positive, but I think Trail Bud and a few others have done the conversion to cubes from the Halogens. :idontknow:
Yeah I was thinking I'd get some flat plat and cut the flush mounts into that then use some stainless steel or black oxide cap screws to attach the plate to the bumper. I never hooked them up because I wanted to get a switch panel and not wire them twice. That just hasn't happened because of life..haha

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom