Spartan Lockers

zimm

Caught the Bug
Looks like a typical "lunchbox" locker that goes into a carrier. Automatic lockup with no way to unlock them. I don't think you want that in a JK, I've heard automatic lockers (like a detroit) play havoc with the stability control. In the front you want to be able to unlock the axle so you can turn. Better off with a selectable like ARB air locker.

Hollywood FL? I'm your neighbor.

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
In the front it will not lockup unless in 4wd, but will click and pop as you go around corners. Rear will be locked up whenever you are on the throttle and will squeal the tires on every turn. Will also give horrible control in icy/snowy conditions. I have also heard that the jk stability control doesn't respond well as Zimm stated.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jorgelrod

Hooked
Thanks Zimm and Quicksilver JK, think i will continue to save and get a real locker. Yes Zimm we are neighbors

Sent from my SM-G935P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Best decision you can make, Auto lockers don't work well with 2012+ auto JKs. I bought a Detroit and had to end up selling it and getting an air locker as mine would go into limp mode immediately after going faster than 20 miles an hour.

rogerk93

I know someone who installed elockers in his jk and his dash lights up like a Christmas tree whenever he turns them on. Air lockers are the way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom