For Sale: 2014 Anvil JKU with lots of mods - Texas

mastrcruse

Sorry guys, I've been out of touch on WAL for a little while and, since life happens, I'm putting the Jeep up for sale. I know the for sales rules are to be an active member (which I have been just not recently) so if this isn't appropriate please let me know.

For sale is the, what I believe is, a nicely balanced Daily Driver and Rock Crawler! Life happens and I'm going to be exiting the Jeep game for a little while and am selling my absolute pride and joy. It’s got a bunch on it, which I’ll list below, but has been babied. I usually stayed with easy groups when it was previously on 35’s and medium groups since 1-tons and 40’s. Since 1-tons and 40’s (February 2018), it’s only been on one off-roading trip and has had about 5k miles put on it. The Jeep was displayed at the Toledo Jeep Fest - History of Jeep Display

$55,000. My wife tells me I’ll regret selling it and I'm guessing she's right.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Sport S in Anvil Gray
57,000 miles **Will go up…yes I daily drive it.**

Drivetrain and Suspension
Front XD60 w/1480 Outers, 8x6.5, 5.38, ARB, Stubby Hub kit, Extreme .31 tubing upgrade, Prosteer balljoints, big brake kit, Chromoly 4340 inner and outer shafts
Ultimate Dana 60 rear w/ 5.38’s and E-Locker
Rubicon 4:1 Transfer Case
RSE T Case brace/bracket
Advanced Adapters Transfer Case cable
Adams 1350 extreme duty drive shafts
PSC XD Big Bore box and ram assist steering
40x13.5-17 Nitto Trail Grapplers (Load C)
Trailready beadlocks (painted anvil inners, powered black rings, pink bolts)
Rock Krawler Long Arm X Factor kit
VKS custom 3 link rear truss for the UD60
Fox 2.0 performance shocks
Upgraded Mopar Brake Booster and Master Cylinder kit
Dynatrac HD tie rod

Exterior
VKS Fab stubby bumper
Warn 12k lb Winch
Synthetic winch rope
Topless for TaTas ProLink Hook
Custom tinted lights (turn signals and running lights)
HIDProjector.com headlights – 55W ballasts, 6000k, black housings, red devil eyes
Rugged ridge hood latches
Poison Spyder OEM width fenders (front) and Narrow (rear) – Color matched to Anvil
JCR Offroad classic sliders
Poison Spyder rear corner armor –color matched
Posison Spyder rear LED light conversion
Evo Manufacturing Rear Fascia with d-ring kit
Genright Aluminum body mounted tire carrier
Poison spyder tramp stamp and CB antenna mount
Bestop twill soft top/Anvil Hard top
Hard Rock Oil/Engine skid plate
Hard Rock Gas Tank skid plate

Interior
Synergy full cage with customizations (A, B, C pillars) – Painted Anvil, gusseted, removable dash, B, and C harness bars for easy removal
PRP 5 blue 5 point harnesses in front with tab kit to use OEM seats
Tuffy Security front console
Tuffy Security rear hatch cover
SPOD 8 Switch SE system
ARB dual compressor under passenger seat with plumbing to front air locker and for airing tires
Teraflex ARB dual compressor bracket
430N radio
Custom pool ball shifters
Rugged Ridge Floor mats
Flashpaq
Spidershade
Powertank 10# with Cage Drop down mounting system
Springtail solution tail gate table
Drake fire extinguisher mount for cage with extinguisher

No Logo Passenger Side Front Corner.jpg No logo Rear Corner.jpg No Logo Drivers side corner.jpg top of cage.jpg front cage.jpg passenger cage corner.jpg rear cabin.JPG 5 points.jpg

Last edited:

mastrcruse

***By the way, there is nothing wrong with the back window on the hardtop or windshield. I have logos on both and, in respect to the forum, I removed them**.

Pretty sweet rig man! I'll trade you straight up if you are looking for something with less miles and better for a DD LOL!

Sorry guys, I've been out of touch on WAL for a little while and, since life happens, I'm putting the Jeep up for sale. I know the for sales rules are to be an active member (which I have been just not recently) so if this isn't appropriate please let me know.

For sale is the, what I believe is, a nicely balanced Daily Driver and Rock Crawler! Life happens and I'm going to be exiting the Jeep game for a little while and am selling my absolute pride and joy. It’s got a bunch on it, which I’ll list below, but has been babied. I usually stayed with easy groups when it was previously on 35’s and medium groups since 1-tons and 40’s. Since 1-tons and 40’s (February 2018), it’s only been on one off-roading trip and has had about 5k miles put on it. The Jeep was displayed at the Toledo Jeep Fest - History of Jeep Display

I’m asking $65,000 for the Jeep but am open to offers. My wife tells me I’ll regret selling it and I'm guessing she's right.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Sport S in Anvil Gray
57,000 miles **Will go up…yes I daily drive it.**

Drivetrain and Suspension
Front XD60 w/1480 Outers, 8x6.5, 5.38, ARB, Stubby Hub kit, Extreme .31 tubing upgrade, Prosteer balljoints, big brake kit, Chromoly 4340 inner and outer shafts
Ultimate Dana 60 rear w/ 5.38’s and E-Locker
Rubicon 4:1 Transfer Case
RSE T Case brace/bracket
Advanced Adapters Transfer Case cable
Adams 1350 extreme duty drive shafts
PSC XD Big Bore box and ram assist steering
40x13.5-17 Nitto Trail Grapplers (Load C)
Trailready beadlocks (painted anvil inners, powered black rings, pink bolts)
Rock Krawler Long Arm X Factor kit
VKS custom 3 link rear truss for the UD60
Fox 2.0 performance shocks
Upgraded Mopar Brake Booster and Master Cylinder kit
Dynatrac HD tie rod

Exterior
VKS Fab stubby bumper
Warn 12k lb Winch
Synthetic winch rope
Topless for TaTas ProLink Hook
Custom tinted lights (turn signals and running lights)
HIDProjector.com headlights – 55W ballasts, 6000k, black housings, red devil eyes
Rugged ridge hood latches
Poison Spyder OEM width fenders (front) and Narrow (rear) – Color matched to Anvil
JCR Offroad classic sliders
Poison Spyder rear corner armor –color matched
Posison Spyder rear LED light conversion
Evo Manufacturing Rear Fascia with d-ring kit
Genright Aluminum body mounted tire carrier
Poison spyder tramp stamp and CB antenna mount
Bestop twill soft top/Anvil Hard top
Hard Rock Oil/Engine skid plate
Hard Rock Gas Tank skid plate

Interior
Synergy full cage with customizations (A, B, C pillars) – Painted Anvil, gusseted, removable dash, B, and C harness bars for easy removal
PRP 5 blue 5 point harnesses in front with tab kit to use OEM seats
Tuffy Security front console
Tuffy Security rear hatch cover
SPOD 8 Switch SE system
ARB dual compressor under passenger seat with plumbing to front air locker and for airing tires
Teraflex ARB dual compressor bracket
430N radio
Custom pool ball shifters
Rugged Ridge Floor mats
Flashpaq
Spidershade
Powertank 10# with Cage Drop down mounting system
Springtail solution tail gate table
Drake fire extinguisher mount for cage with extinguisher

View attachment 309282 View attachment 309283 View attachment 309284 View attachment 309285 View attachment 309286 View attachment 309287 View attachment 309288 View attachment 309289

mastrcruse

Pretty sweet rig man! I'll trade you straight up if you are looking for something with less miles and better for a DD LOL!

Haha...this thing is actually an amazing DD. I enjoy it more than when it was on 35’s and stock axles. I’m looking to get into a truck and back into racing old bmws.

Mine has 35's now. It is good to hear that I can upgrade and enjoy my daily commute more than I already do. GLWS!

Haha...this thing is actually an amazing DD. I enjoy it more than when it was on 35’s and stock axles. I’m looking to get into a truck and back into racing old bmws.

mastrcruse

Would you sell the genright parts? What all do you have? any of the four link kit?

I'll keep you updated. If it doesn't sell I'll keep putting the kit together. I've gotten a few hits so hopefully its sold soon. If it sells on Ebay, it doesn't come with the GR stuff which then it would be for sale.

Top Bottom