JL fenders and grill for your JK

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Have JL envy? Stuck with your JK? Well seems like a company has your interest in hand. Apparently you can have their fenders and grill which looks stock if you so desire and they can even make them in carbon fiber for extra. They do advertise they have fixed the rock issue with their fenders. Figured someone out there may find this interesting.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180831-101336_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180831-101336_Chrome.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 432
Last edited:

jeeeep

Hooked
guess if the jeep was on-road only they'd work.

Don't think I'd be able to put either of those fenders back on after a few bangs on the trail.

I've yet to see a fiberglass fender hold up to trail damage like the stock fenders

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I don't get it. Definitely better than the nasty pissy faced mono-brow grills but I'll never understand why people are so unhappy with the grills that came on their Jeep.

Ddays

Hooked
WTF? why would you want your Jeep to look like something it's not? People are fucking dumb. :grayno:

fiend

Caught the Bug
WTF? why would you want your Jeep to look like something it's not? People are fucking dumb. :grayno:

Because your significant other is bitching about how your JK is now outdated and the Jones’s JL looks so cool and new.

TrailHunter

Hooked
When the JL came out, I’ll admit I was jealous... and thought a grill update would be cool... but now I feel like I’m driving a classic... a legend... [emoji41] ... and wouldn’t want it to look like anything but a JK.

jdofmemi

I guess it's better than angry birds grill or that god awful Darth Vader "grumper" :grayno:
Funny, I thought exactly that, then scrolled down and seen your post.

Still not sure what is wrong with the JK as it is, but to each his own. It would be boring if everything looked the same. Kind of like the new cars that every brand looks alike due to all the rules they have to meet.

TrailHunter

Hooked
The fenders actually wouldn’t look bad on the JK if they were all black molded plastic without the turn signal lights.

JAGS

Hooked
Doesn’t mopar still make a hi line fender for the JK? Looks like the JK fender, just higher. Using the JL version would look terrible IMO.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Doesn’t mopar still make a hi line fender for the JK? Looks like the JK fender, just higher. Using the JL version would look terrible IMO.

They do... but they are a little odd. The fronts have a huge valley where the body meets the fender.. and the rear has a weird flat spot near the rear door.... and they look bulky. They aren't horrible... but not great.

Top Bottom