Bench Seat Swap in YJ

jeepsheets

After a bit of research, I’ve decided to do the Ranger 60/40 bench swap. I’m looking everywhere for some seats in the 98-02 range, preferably with the cup holder in the armrest. I’ve checked every junkyard around. Before I buy on EBay, thought I’d check here and see if anybody happened to have a set or had an idea where to buy?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeepsheets

Update... I found the seats from a 2001 Ford Ranger. Cost me $100. I’m just beginning the process of grinding the Ford risers off the sliders. I’ll post updates here just because I haven’t been able to find a step by step illustration. If anybody has any tips, I’m all ears. Image1544208355.222263.jpg IMG_3633.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Jimi2b

Salut,
Beau travail, sur mon 4.2l j'ai mis deux Sièges de Peugeot 207, mais je n'ai plus de réglage en hauteur, sinon, c'est vraiment beaucoup plus confortable et enveloppant que les sièges d'origine
Hi,
Nice work, on my 4.2l I put two seats Peugeot 207, but I have no height adjustment, otherwise it's really much more comfortable and enveloping than the original seats

ST15.jpg

Les deux barres qui vont reprendre les fixations d'origines
The two bars that will take back the original fixations
ST6.jpg ST10.jpg

ST14 (2).jpg

Le choix des modèles de sièges c'est fait par rapport à la hauteur maximale de l'assise, pour ne pas avoir la tête qui tape sans arrêt le bikini (H.max 14 cm)
The choice of seat models is made with respect to the maximum height of the seat, so as not to have the head that continually tap the bikini (H.max 14 cm)

A bientôt et avec un peu de retard, une très bonne année à tous et toutes
See you soon and with a little delay, a very good year to all of you

Top Bottom