Dusy Ershim Sept 14-16

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Looking for up to 3 rigs to join us for a run on the Dusy Ershim. Basically, meet in Shaver Lake at 0600 on the 14th. 2 nights of camping, 3 days wheeling. Fishing, drinkin, wheelin, telling lies. Same ol’ thing. Not a super hard trail from what I can tell (never run it) but limiting to 4-doors 37’s, 2-doors 35’s. Winch & Lockers. Just want to make sure we’re able to keep a good pace to maximize fishing and drinking time. Let me know if you wanna join and I’ll get you specifics.

Going:
-speedy_rcw
-Brute

Standby:

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Astroman

Dang -- would love to have joined you guys, but I'll be on business travel. If the trip delays for some reason I'd definitely be down.

Have fun and be safe!

-jim

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Checking my calendar now. This trail is right in my backyard. And we’ve been meaning to get together for how long now??

Yea, a long time now. Would be great if you could join us. Keep me posted.

Wish I could join you guys. Have fun!

Thanks but bummer you’ll have to miss it. Next time.

Dang -- would love to have joined you guys, but I'll be on business travel. If the trip delays for some reason I'd definitely be down.

Have fun and be safe!

-jim

Psh, work... I’ll keep this post updated but right now the dates are pretty concrete. Brute has some serious travel plans to make it out from HI. Sorry you won’t be able to make it though.

Last edited:

Buster3479

I need to move out West. I can't afford 2 cross country trips in the same year. Have a great time. Maybe next year we can join and get Astroman, Brute, and other friends together again!

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Yeah don’t haven’t taken the little one wheeling yet and don’t know if the dusy is one to introduce her to it!

No probably not. But let’s plan a day trip with the little ones before the snow hits. We can do a quick easy trail or even just a little trail ride if you want. But hopefully you can make out out for this trip as well.

Brute

Hooked
I've had the fuel pumps wired separately to its own breaker and relay...

Attachments

• IMG_3293.jpg
    IMG_3293.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 122
Top Bottom