Wave from N.C.

Althescal

Hello, I am happy to be joining this forum and am looking forward to making new acquaintances, learning a lot about Jeeps and off-roading, and making some cool new friends as well! Back in the Spring, my wife needed a new vehicle and picked out a 2016 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk. It was such a cool little ride, and she loves it so much that I wanted my own Jeep. I sold my car and traded in my Harley to make it a reality, and came home with 2018 JLUR in Sting Gray. So far I am loving it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 50

Althescal

Welcome! I like that color! Get that thing out on the trail, you'll wonder why you waited so long to get a Jeep!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you for the welcome! I hope to get it out onto some trails before too much longer. Uwharrie National Forest isn’t too far away from my location and there are supposed to be some great trails there. Being I am a total novice I want to learn what I can from experienced off-roaders so I don’t tear it up all at once, lol!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

spotts

Thank you for the welcome! I hope to get it out onto some trails before too much longer. Uwharrie National Forest isn’t too far away from my location and there are supposed to be some great trails there. Being I am a total novice I want to learn what I can from experienced off-roaders so I don’t tear it up all at once, lol!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I'm not far from you brother!

Spotton

Top Bottom