Is there anything wrong with spydertrac Beadlock?

AW2Phillips

I’m I’m in the market looking for some bead locks. the ones I like (spyderlocks) seems nobody runs anymore. is that because there’s a flaw with them or because there kind of getting old?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CloakedJKUR

When I was in the market for Beadlocks I also looked at spidertrax. Went with the atx pro chamber II since they were less expensive and liked the slim ring.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

AW2Phillips

So is a slim ring better in the rocks or was it a personal choice of looks?

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
I’m I’m in the market looking for some bead locks. the ones I like (spyderlocks) seems nobody runs anymore. is that because there’s a flaw with them or because there kind of getting old?

Assuming you mean spyderlock. Nothing wrong with them and people are still running them. Plus there are tons of people running ATX slabs which are the same wheel with a different ring. The spyderlock rings offers a bit more protection but makes airing up and down a tad more difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

zimm

Caught the Bug
Another perk to the ATX rings is my 18v milwaukee cordless impact "just" fits on the lug nuts without an extension.

Check out the KMC Machette. Pretty much the same wheel at the ATX, but it looks like the rings will drain water with those holes. ATX holds about a quart after rain or washing.

Gobicon2017

Another perk to the ATX rings is my 18v milwaukee cordless impact "just" fits on the lug nuts without an extension.

Check out the KMC Machette. Pretty much the same wheel at the ATX, but it looks like the rings will drain water with those holes. ATX holds about a quart after rain or washing.

IMG_0256.JPG I went with kmc’s because they hold very little to no water.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom