Jk rubicon 35 spike locker

ThatJeepGuy

Auburn Super 44 Ected Max
Fits JK Rubicon housings front or rear
New in box I mounted my ring gear then realized it only fits rubicon axles when I was going to put the bearings on.
35 spline
Retails for around $890+shipping
Would trade for a different 35 spline JK sport 44 locker or I’ll take $690+shipping from Colorado
IMG_8840.jpg IMG_8841.jpg IMG_8843.jpg IMG_8842.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
I think the issue is that Rubicons already have serviceable lockers, so there’s a limited group of people who might be interested in switching out to something else. That plus stock shafts are 32 spline, so someone would have to buy new 35 spline shafts. GLWS

jesse3638

Hooked
I think the issue is that Rubicons already have serviceable lockers, so there’s a limited group of people who might be interested in switching out to something else. That plus stock shafts are 32 spline, so someone would have to buy new 35 spline shafts. GLWS

I think the real issue is he is not really active here with the exception of the classifieds.

jdofmemi

Have you not seen my other posts?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have seen that like a few others you took the advice to be an active member and seem to be trying to do that.

That is commendable, as most people that start out in a tough spot seem to get but hurt and run away.

As far as the locker, it may be a tough sell, for the same reason you want it gone, as fiend said above.

Top Bottom