4 Door Soft top from a 2011 JKU only used half a dozen times, All hardware ($400)

WMPhoto

I've got a 2011 soft top for a 4 Door JK. It has rarely been used. Maybe once or twice a year in the summer. I'm getting rid of it because, well, I don't use it enough. And with the way I've got the back set up now. I really can't even put it down. So, what's the point? Included will be the soft top and all of the door surrounds. Including a couple of extras like a soft top wrap for when it's down. If you have any questions, please ask.

WP_20180819_14_59_49_Pro_LI.jpg

pop2tu

14 posts in 5 years. 3 today in 3 different classified posts. I’m not sure if you are an “Active Member”. But I will stand by with some popcorn!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
I've got a 2011 soft top for a 4 Door JK. It has rarely been used. Maybe once or twice a year in the summer. I'm getting rid of it because, well, I don't use it enough. And with the way I've got the back set up now. I really can't even put it down. So, what's the point? Included will be the soft top and all of the door surrounds. Including a couple of extras like a soft top wrap for when it's down. If you have any questions, please ask.

761.png .......

Top Bottom