stock Navigation REH 730N radio with all the accessories, GPS Antenna, mic, ect. $400

WMPhoto

I've got a stock Navigation RER MyGIG radio. It's the top of the line stock radio with Sirius Sat radio, plus the antenna for it. Navigation that was just updated last year plus the stock gps antenna for it. Comes with a 40gb hard drive... I believe 20 or 30 gb are free to use. I've never come close to using it all. With the LockPic that I'm including. And which I believe is malfunctioning, you will be able to play DVDs in motion, send the A/V to a rear head rest unit (Not included), have multiple cameras... I had two, a front and rear. But, you are able to have up to 4 or 5 cameras... turn signal cameras, baby cam, ect... This pretty much includeds everything. The radio screen is not broken or scratched. The outer coating is coming off a bit... But, that is from age and it doesn't effect the touch screen at all. I've replaced it with a better aftermarket head unit so this one has to go. Any questions, please ask. I'd be happy to help you install if you are local to me.
39408889_10216910853314729_2803215353260277760_o.jpg

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
I bid $1.00. Could use another door stop!

You might want to try to be active before selling a bunch of stuff here!

WJCO

Meme King
I've got a stock Navigation RER MyGIG radio. It's the top of the line stock radio with Sirius Sat radio, plus the antenna for it. Navigation that was just updated last year plus the stock gps antenna for it. Comes with a 40gb hard drive... I believe 20 or 30 gb are free to use. I've never come close to using it all. With the LockPic that I'm including. And which I believe is malfunctioning, you will be able to play DVDs in motion, send the A/V to a rear head rest unit (Not included), have multiple cameras... I had two, a front and rear. But, you are able to have up to 4 or 5 cameras... turn signal cameras, baby cam, ect... This pretty much includeds everything. The radio screen is not broken or scratched. The outer coating is coming off a bit... But, that is from age and it doesn't effect the touch screen at all. I've replaced it with a better aftermarket head unit so this one has to go. Any questions, please ask. I'd be happy to help you install if you are local to me.

One_Time_In_Band_Camp.jpg .......

Top Bottom