Thread: stock Navigation REH 730N radio with all the accessories, GPS Antenna, mic, ect. $400

stock Navigation REH 730N radio with all the accessories, GPS Antenna, mic, ect. $400

I've got a stock Navigation RER MyGIG radio. It's the top of the line stock radio with Sirius Sat radio, plus the antenna for it. Navigation that was just updated last year plus the stock gps antenna for it. Comes with a 40gb hard drive... I believe 20 or 30 gb are free to use. I've never come close to using it all. With the LockPic that I'm including. And which I believe is malfunctioning, you will be able to play DVDs in motion, send the A/V to a rear head rest unit (Not included), have multiple cameras... I had two, a front and rear. But, you are able to have up to 4 or 5 cameras... turn signal cameras, baby cam, ect... This pretty much includeds everything. The radio screen is not broken or scratched. The outer coating is coming off a bit... But, that is from age and it doesn't effect the touch screen at all. I've replaced it with a better aftermarket head unit so this one has to go. Any questions, please ask. I'd be happy to help you install if you are local to me.
    39408889_10216910853314729_2803215353260277760_o.jpg

Who are you...?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I bid $1.00. Could use another door stop!

You might want to try to be active before selling a bunch of stuff here!

Off

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

Quote Originally Posted by WMPhoto View Post
    I've got a stock Navigation RER MyGIG radio. It's the top of the line stock radio with Sirius Sat radio, plus the antenna for it. Navigation that was just updated last year plus the stock gps antenna for it. Comes with a 40gb hard drive... I believe 20 or 30 gb are free to use. I've never come close to using it all. With the LockPic that I'm including. And which I believe is malfunctioning, you will be able to play DVDs in motion, send the A/V to a rear head rest unit (Not included), have multiple cameras... I had two, a front and rear. But, you are able to have up to 4 or 5 cameras... turn signal cameras, baby cam, ect... This pretty much includeds everything. The radio screen is not broken or scratched. The outer coating is coming off a bit... But, that is from age and it doesn't effect the touch screen at all. I've replaced it with a better aftermarket head unit so this one has to go. Any questions, please ask. I'd be happy to help you install if you are local to me.
    One_Time_In_Band_Camp.jpg.......
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com