Redbird SRA IN on November 3rd

Clutch

Caught the Bug
We are planning a trip out to Redbird State Recreation Area in Dugger IN on November 3rd.

The park has 4 Jeep Badge of Honor Trails.

There is discussion on camping as well.

Going:
Beer&Waffles - JKUR on 35s
TC1201JK - JKR on 32s
TrainWreck618 - JKU on 40s!
Rocky07

Maybe:
JKBrick - JKR on 33s
VeruGE*144 - JKUR on 37s
NBunga
Ddays
Arrcherr
Honor2afault

Post up if you can join!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Stotch

Caught the Bug
We are planning a trip out to Redbird State Recreation Area in Dugger IN on November 3rd.

The park has 4 Jeep Badge of Honor Trails.

There is discussion on camping as well.

Going:
Clutch - JKR on 35s
Beer&Waffles JKUR on 35s

Maybe:
JKBrick - JKR on 33s
VeruGE*144 - JKUR on 37s

Post up if you can join!

Hmmm... put me down as a maybe. I'm off work that week/weekend so I might actually be able to make the 7 hour drive. I'd probably have to camp that night or get a hotel somewhere though. Of course, I'll have to get the OK from the wife first :crazyeyes:

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Put me on the maybe list. I'll have to see if I can sweet talk into this one since I'm planning on doing Windrock 2 weeks later.

Ddays

Hooked
Put me on the maybe list. :thumb: Daughter just bought a house and I am unsure of the moving date.

Stotch

Caught the Bug
The JK-Experience went there in 2012, there's some good videos of that. Looks like it gets a lot harder if it's wet :)

TC1201JK

I’ll go, anyone been there?

I’ve been there with my 3 week old fresh off the lot before my first payment ‘17 Recon last Labor Day. It was awesome. I can get the info for the guy that owns private property across the street from Redbird that has campsites available for a donation. Very nice set up with fire pits and full his/her bathrooms with showers. Put me down for this one.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
I’ve been there with my 3 week old fresh off the lot before my first payment ‘17 Recon last Labor Day. It was awesome. I can get the info for the guy that owns private property across the street from Redbird that has campsites available for a donation. Very nice set up with fire pits and full his/her bathrooms with showers. Put me down for this one.

It’ll be great to meet ya!

Rocky07

Add me as a maybe. I live 30 minutes from Redbird SRA and have been going there for the last two decades, so I know the place very well. Was just there a few weeks ago for Hi Lift Trail Fest and the trails are in great shape. At Redbird, you punch you own ticket on what trails you choose, as some are mild and some are very wild. They have a few rock sections, endless mud if you like that, and countless hill climbs/technical trails available. If it is wet, the difficulty level just goes way up. Image1536315048.117410.jpg Image1536315083.728156.jpg Image1536315155.477870.jpg

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Looks like a challenging place, sounds fun. Not sure what's going on that weekend but you can put me on the maybe list please. I think it's about 4 hrs away, unless you're following Matt, then it's like 2.5 hrs 😂

Top Bottom