Is the Mopar 2” lift any good?

NYContractor

Is this lift any good? I know a common reply may be “Well what do you plan on doing with your Jeep?” The answer would be light off-road/trail use. It’s just that I don’t like cheap quality stuff. Not that I’m saying Mopar is cheap quality because I don’t really know, but is there a better option for the money or even a slight bit more?

Stock JLRU

Any input would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

MDK210

Is this lift any good? I know a common reply may be “Well what do you plan on doing with your Jeep?” The answer would be light off-road/trail use. It’s just that I don’t like cheap quality stuff. Not that I’m saying Mopar is cheap quality because I don’t really know, but is there a better option for the money or even a slight bit more?

Stock JLRU

Any input would be appreciated.

My old man has this kit on his JLRU and loves it. It’s basically a Fox kit so if you like/trust Fox then go for it. Watch out for dealer markups though they are preying on the JL guys right now and marking up everything they can.
If the Mopar kit is too costly then any of the reputable companies are fine. 2” is just coils and shocks honestly.

DMF

I had the 2" Mopar lift with Bilstein and it road really rough. I have since replace my springs with 4" Evo plush rides and still running the same Bilstein springs and it rides softer.

I meant Bilstein shocks.

Last edited:

fiend

Caught the Bug
I have the 2” Mopar and am in the process of deciding what I’m going to replace it with. Overly stiff and overpriced.

If you already have it, what sense does it make to say it’s overpriced?

If it is too stiff, maybe just replace the coils and leave the rest.

Top Bottom