some sort of stornger windshield glass ?

woof359

got an email from my local jeep dealer here in Des Moines advertising some sort of new stronger windshield glass called Gorilla glass, gonna check it out, got my doughts, MOAB is ruthless!!!!

J

JKDream

got an email from my local jeep dealer here in Des Moines advertising some sort of new stronger windshield glass called Gorilla glass, gonna check it out, got my doughts, MOAB is ruthless!!!!

This is the same glass, albeit an older version, that is used on most smart phones.
Very scratch resistant, not much different in terms of cracking/shattering though.

woof359

went to the local Mopar web site and got snagged by a service online chat guy, didn't know what I was talking about said he would have the service people check it out

WiscoHR

Yeah I got the email too, and need a new windshield. But then realized they haven’t released it for the JL yet. Got the email because of my old JK. Figured I would try it out if insurance would cover it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
got it as well, I live in a hail storm state, the warranty wouldn't cover it...act of God :doh:

I'd rather pay $110 for new windshield that file it on my insurance.

Top Bottom