Thread: TJ Paint Job

Fresh Catch

TJ Paint Job

Tried posting this in the TJ forum, but it says photos arenít allowed to be attached. Anyways, here it goes.

Anyone have an idea of some stuff thatís good to clean a Jeep with? I donít know whatís on it. Been trying to clean this up, but been like it since I got it from the previous owner. Looks like he applied some type of wax or cleaner that either dulled the paint or wonít come off. I rub Place with my finger and itíll look more like the door, but the whole rear section is like this. Any other opinions on it?IMG_7167.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Either oxidation or clear coat damage. If it clears up when you rub it, it may be oxidation... Go to the auto parts store or Walmart and there should be oxidation remover. Try rubbing it on an inconspicuous area of the damaged paint and see if it works.

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

Similar Threads

1. Paint help
    By Uncle_erniee in forum Jeep TJ & YJ Wrangler
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-11-2017, 07:50 PM
  2. Question: Paint doors or not to paint
    By Nicalife in forum Jeep Show & Tell
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-23-2015, 12:21 PM
  3. Touch up paint and paint codes
    By Nattier237 in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-19-2015, 05:18 PM
  4. new paint on YJ
    By rsummers035 in forum General Jeep Stuff
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-25-2014, 03:08 AM
  5. Evo RockSliders...to paint or not to paint. That is the question!
    By Sola_Christos in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-24-2013, 03:06 AM