Wheels for an 04 Grand Cherokee

Meekel1

Hi guys, brand new here. Had a wheel question for everyone. Just bought my daughter her first car....04 Grand Cherokee..existing wheels and tires are junk. Just had a chance to buy 2015 jk rims only...can I just run the stock 235/65/r17’s? On the jk rims? Not looking to go higher than what the stock height allows as this is a “first” car. Thanks guys for any feedback

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Hi guys, brand new here. Had a wheel question for everyone. Just bought my daughter her first car....04 Grand Cherokee..existing wheels and tires are junk. Just had a chance to buy 2015 jk rims only...can I just run the stock 235/65/r17’s? On the jk rims? Not looking to go higher than what the stock height allows as this is a “first” car. Thanks guys for any feedback

It looks like you can. Looks like the WJ rims are 7.5 wide which appears to be the same as the JK ones. Just double check that they're the same.

IMG_20180909_065529_224.jpg

IMG_20180909_065702_762.jpg

IMG_20180909_065628_273.jpg

Meekel1

Yea it seems like there both the same size....it’s funny, it’s almost impossible to find anything on this as most are trying to lift their jeeps

WJCO

Meme King
Yea it seems like there both the same size....it’s funny, it’s almost impossible to find anything on this as most are trying to lift their jeeps

Exactly. On my WJ, I started with JK rims with 32s, then 33s, and now 35s. Not sure if the smaller tires fit but looks like they will.

Top Bottom