Factory JKU half doors upper and lower need a new home

Mj910

I have a set (4) complete upper and lower half doors from a 2015 JKU with power locks. They are the dark green but I plastidipped the outer skin black (this can be removed). Mirrors not included but everything else is there. I also have a like new soft top of a 2015 jku with all the plastic door surrounds and hardware to make work on a hard top.

The pics are of the doors on my 2007. I do not have pics of the doors separately off my Jeep and they are buried in my moms garage so if anyone wants them I will dig them out. $2500 for all or $2300 for doors and $400 for top and surrounds.

I live in southern Ohio for pickup IMG_2839.JPG IMG_2837.JPG IMG_2824.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
And here we go again with the classifieds.

Attachments

• c62c4c85398f77997733b0e0a6bf6996--funny-memes.jpg
    c62c4c85398f77997733b0e0a6bf6996--funny-memes.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 344

jdofmemi

Just too damn hard to read where it says "Active Members Only"
And again where the sticky post that says " READ BEFORE YOU POST - For Sale Forum Rules"

Mj910

I am pretty certain I followed all the rules in the sticky. I now just have to get involved so how about this, I will get involved if you do not use Burt as weapon to mouth off about things you didn’t read yourself. May you Rest In Peace - Bandit

And for jdofmemi, I would also like you to read the sticky and point out the error. Don’t waste too much time because it’s not there.

READ BEFORE YOU COMMENT

WJCO

Meme King
I am pretty certain I followed all the rules in the sticky. I now just have to get involved so how about this, I will get involved if you do not use Burt as weapon to mouth off about things you didn’t read yourself. May you Rest In Peace - Bandit

results-are-in-e5sx9i.jpg .......

fiend

Caught the Bug
I think the “don’t use Burt as a weapon line” should get him a pass, this time. [emoji23][emoji23]

Bierpower

Hooked
I am pretty certain I followed all the rules in the sticky.

And for jdofmemi, I would also like you to read the sticky and point out the error. Don’t waste too much time because it’s not there.

"If you are a new member or even a long time member who doesn't post much, do yourself a favor, get involved and start participating on WAYALIFE. If you don't, your for sale post will NOT be welcome here by the members."

Considering you have no other posts on the forum, it seems like this may be the "NOT welcome" you are receiving. I hear ABCmouse.com is free. Maybe they do reading comprehension.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

19YJ94

Caught the Bug

READ BEFORE YOU COMMENT

Wow takes all kinds, problem is YOUR NOT AN ACTIVE MEMBER, 1ST POST LETS TRY TO SELL SOMETHING! DUMBA$$

Mj910

Ok I get it, I should have posted a few Burt pics before listing my doors for sale. You guys win doors are no longer for sale unless you apologize. Also according to urban dictionary the definition of active is multiple times a day and for the record I now qualify as an active member

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Ok I get it, I should have posted a few Burt pics before listing my doors for sale. You guys win doors are no longer for sale unless you apologize. Also according to urban dictionary the definition of active is multiple times a day and for the record I now qualify as an active member

Unless we apologize? 😂😂😂😂

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
According to "Urban Dictionary" [emoji23]that is hilarious on its own.

You are right. I sincerely apologize that you don't understand the rules of this sub forum. Please feel free to re-list your shit elsewhere.

longarmwj

I’ll apologize on behalf of the rest of the forum.

I, Longarmwj, apologize ok behalf of the members of Wayalife for having to deal with ignorance and stupidity on a level that we have not seen in a while. I apologize that we must be forced to deal with a cock gobbling thunder cunt who fails to acknowledge the simple rules and think he’s worthy of posting in the classifieds.

There, I apologized for all of us. So can i have the half doors, I’ll give you $3.50 if you cover shipping.

Top Bottom