Bumper Advice

SgtCountry

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum and hope to get a lot of good info from everyone and maybe I'll be able to help someone else out. I recently purchased a 1994 Sahara. I'm trying to upgrade pretty much everything. I'm looking at buy an new front bumper. I have been eyeing the Barricade Trail Force HD. I got online tonight to buy the bumper but had to check around before spending the money. I found the YESCOM bumper that looks almost identical to the Barricade Trail Force GD minus two supports. The YESCOM is $181.99 while the Barricade is $250. I don't mind spending the extra $60 if I have to but I wanted to know if anyone has any experiences with the YESCOM bumpers. Thanks for your help!

SgtCountry

Thanks. I'm on a budget. The Wife says I have to remodel the kitchen before I can make anymore big purchases. I order the bumper I'm sure I'll give it a run for it's money in the Ozark Mountains.

Shadowfire

If I might add my .02 I had a YJ and went with a cheaper bumper from eBay it was a Chinese copy of another known Chinese brand..anyway the build quality was not up to spec..it didn’t line up to the mount points on the front and I had to re-drill for it to fit..I wouldn’t mount a winch to it just didn’t feel like it was safe...spend the $60 I’m sure Barricade will stand behind their products ...

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

SgtCountry

Ordered

Thanks for the input. I went ahead and purchased the cheaper bumper last week and it is due to arrive today. i guess it I have to I'll go out to the in-law's and weld some thicker metal it to hold up to a winch. I'll let y' all know how it goes. Thanks

Top Bottom