JKU Parts for Sale (LoD, Crawler Conceptz etc)

Rubicon310

As some of you may or may not know, my JKU was classified as a Lemon by Chrysler. Over the last couple of years, I purchased a few aftermarket parts for it that I have now removed from the vehicle. The Jeep will be going back to Chrysler in the next 10-15 days.

I am in the process of ordering a 2019 JLU Rubicon and from my understanding, these parts will not fit the new Jeep. Take a look at the items, ask questions and please no low ball offers. I am hoping to get 50-60% of the original cost for 1 year old parts. For example, if I paid 1,000 I will be asking 500-600 for it. I’d like to deal locally but will consider shipping on buyers dime. Due to the weight and size of bumpers, I cannot imagine shipping will be cheap. I am willing to hold items for you with a deposit and a pick up date. I will consider accepting PayPal payment only as long as the money is sent as “family and friends” as I do not want to be hit with the 5% fee. If you purchase multiple items, I will consider a better price.

Rear LoD Bumper with Tire Carrier and attachments.
- Bumper comes with standard plate for no back up lights AND the plate for the square Rigid Lights. (Rigid Light plates are brand new and never used.
- Bumper comes with Power Tank CO2 bracket, RotoPax bracket, Hi Lift brackets and CB Antenna Mount.
This bumper is complete without any dents. Has 1 layer of powder coat primer and 1 layer of flat black powder coat. Bumper is in excellent condition.

$900.00 with all attachments
Originally paid $1,500.00 plus $250.00 for powder coating all the pieces.

Mopar Rubber Jeep Floor Mats
This is the black rubber floor mats. It covers the front two areas, the rear bench seat area and rear cargo area with the subwoofer cut out. — Make an offer.

Backup Camera - This item will be for sale shortly. I will be sending mine back to get a new unit. Nothing wrong with it but my warranty expires in December and would like to get a brand new unit before the warranty expires. I did a write up for this last year.

Vector E- Bar
This bar is designed for holding iPads, gps units or iPhones. You’ll need to buy the needed mounts for your specific application.

$75.00

Terra Flex 3.5 inch lift
Complete suspension with shocks, Alpine arms. Only 15k miles on suspension. Included is a set of brand new never used fox shocks.

$950.00 for lift kit. I paid 2,000 for it as can be seen in invoice picture below.

I’ll be listing prices shortly. Please bare with me.

IMG_9313.JPG

IMG_9320.jpg

IMG_9327.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• IMG_9326.jpg
    IMG_9326.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 655
Last edited:

Rubicon310

Interested in the e-bar, just standing by patiently for price [emoji106]

E-Bar was just ordered about 2 months ago. It is literally brand new.

IMG_9325.jpg

I paid 140 for the bar without attachments. I’ll let the bar go for 75 dollars. Shipping is on you. If your in So Cal, you can come pick up.

If you’d like the phone bracket I’ll give it to you for 50.00 I paid 92.00 for it as can be seen on the invoice.

125.00 for both items you pay shipping.

Gobicon2017

E-Bar was just ordered about 2 months ago. It is literally brand new.

View attachment 310367

I paid 140 for the bar without attachments. I’ll let the bar go for 75 dollars. Shipping is on you. If your in So Cal, you can come pick up.

If you’d like the phone bracket I’ll give it to you for 50.00 I paid 92.00 for it as can be seen on the invoice.

125.00 for both items you pay shipping.

Well I’m out. Shipping to south Texas isn’t worth it from what I can tell. I’m sure Someone on here will Take them off your hands. Glws.

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Well I’m out. Shipping to south Texas isn’t worth it from what I can tell. I’m sure Someone on here will Take them off your hands. Glws.

If ya want I can swing though and grab it on my way back into Texas... hadn't planned on south cali but it isn't to far out of the way .. only thing is won't be till end of this month begining of next when I make it down that way

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom