JL Auxiliary Switch - MOPAR option from factory

electron

Part Name: MOPAR Auxiliary Switch Bank for 18-19 Jeep Wrangler JL models
Part Number: 82215798AB (if purchased separately)
82215190AB-2.jpg

Hopefully this video assists anyone with wiring accessories to the factory installed Auxiliary Switch bank. A retailer named "Extreme Terrain" released the following video yesterday (14 SEP), which walks users through an actual installation of a simple LED bar to this switch bank.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO6N0ZcjwZM

WJCO

Meme King
Part Name: MOPAR Auxiliary Switch Bank for 18-19 Jeep Wrangler JL models
Part Number: 82215798AB (if purchased separately)
View attachment 310486

Hopefully this video assists anyone with wiring accessories to the factory installed Auxiliary Switch bank. A retailer named "Extreme Terrain" released the following video yesterday (14 SEP), which walks users through an actual installation of a simple LED bar to this switch bank.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO6N0ZcjwZM

What's your real purpose here? You just here to troll, huh? Extreme Terrain are theives and I don't care to hear about them here on this forum. Go blow them on their own website.

electron

What's your real purpose here? You just here to troll, huh? Extreme Terrain are theives and I don't care to hear about them here on this forum. Go blow them on their own website.

Seems to me like you’re just here to advertise shit. So it would be nice if you would fuck off

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Anybody could have posted a helpful how-to vid on this accessory. If you know of another helpful vid then post it and share it with the community instead of running your big mouth, and threatening other members with your profanity, which seems to be compensating for something that is not so big. Grow up - get a lift for your age bro.

WJCO

Meme King
Anybody could have posted a helpful how-to vid on this accessory. If you know of another helpful vid then post it and share it with the community instead of running your big mouth, and threatening other members with your profanity, which seems to be compensating for something that is not so big. Grow up - get a lift for your age bro.

I never knew that a dick could suck itself. Thank you for proving me wrong.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

You joined yesterday. You are not part of this community.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

I'm sorry but I didn't realize that profanity was considered a threat. Here, I'll word it in ways that won't offend your sensitive little ears

Why do't you dip dip potato chip

You should hippity hoppity get off this property.

Better?

deantac

I'm sorry but I didn't realize that profanity was considered a threat. Here, I'll word it in ways that won't offend your sensitive little ears

Why do't you dip dip potato chip

You should hippity hoppity get off this property.

Better?

Ha Ha... This had me snorting Jack and Coke out my nose.... I hope I get to use this quote some time. ...LOL

longarmwj

Ha Ha... This had me snorting Jack and Coke out my nose.... I hope I get to use this quote some time. ...LOL

The latter of the two is better if you throw "fuck" in there, as in "Hippity hoppity get the fuck off the property".

But since his sensitive little ears can't handle such profane words, I had to hold back.

Top Bottom