Goodyear Wrangler UltraTerrain AT

Discount Tire

Drivers who want off-road traction and on-road comfort can expect it from the Goodyear Wrangler™ UltraTerrain AT.

UltraTerrain_zpsifdwvwcm.jpg

Goodyear UltraTerrain AT

In-store Price & Availability:

Our exclusive all-terrain tire, the Goodyear Wrangler® UltraTerrain AT is engineered to provide drivers with a quiet, comfortable highway ride and the all-terrain capabilities for their next off-road adventure. Drivers can count on this tire for powerful all-terrain performance through the aggressive tread pattern and TractiveGroove Technology®. Featuring a rugged all-terrain tread compound and aggressive shoulder elements, the Wrangler™ UltraTerrain provides resistance to tread chunking and protection from punctures, so drivers can take on harsh terrains with absolute confidence. Not just an off-road tire, the UltraTerrain is engineered to provide on-road comfort through advanced computer modeling technology. This tire is also certified for severe snow and winter traction, backed by the 3-peak mountain snowflake symbol.

-KEY FEATURES-

• All-terrain traction
  • Rugged durability
  • On-road comfort

UltraTerrain%20BF_zpsttfiw6f9.jpg

-SPECS-

UltraTerrain%20Size_zpscfiaplgu.jpg

ADV_DT_GoodyearWranglerUltraTerrainAT_ForumBanner_468x120_20180731_zpskitqmwcc.jpg

DogHouse

Drivers who want off-road traction and on-road comfort can expect it from the Goodyear Wrangler[emoji769] UltraTerrain AT.

UltraTerrain_zpsifdwvwcm.jpg

Goodyear UltraTerrain AT

In-store Price & Availability:

Our exclusive all-terrain tire, the Goodyear Wrangler[emoji768] UltraTerrain AT is engineered to provide drivers with a quiet, comfortable highway ride and the all-terrain capabilities for their next off-road adventure. Drivers can count on this tire for powerful all-terrain performance through the aggressive tread pattern and TractiveGroove Technology[emoji768]. Featuring a rugged all-terrain tread compound and aggressive shoulder elements, the Wrangler[emoji769] UltraTerrain provides resistance to tread chunking and protection from punctures, so drivers can take on harsh terrains with absolute confidence. Not just an off-road tire, the UltraTerrain is engineered to provide on-road comfort through advanced computer modeling technology. This tire is also certified for severe snow and winter traction, backed by the 3-peak mountain snowflake symbol.

-KEY FEATURES-

• All-terrain traction
  • Rugged durability
  • On-road comfort

UltraTerrain%20BF_zpsttfiw6f9.jpg

-SPECS-

UltraTerrain%20Size_zpscfiaplgu.jpg

ADV_DT_GoodyearWranglerUltraTerrainAT_ForumBanner_468x120_20180731_zpskitqmwcc.jpg

That’s an interesting tread pattern for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Iketj03 is ordering the 35 12.50 17 for his Ram. I told him about these the day they were posted and he called. The price was very reasonable

JKbrick

My son Iketj03 went to get the 35” set of these today
IMG_4252.JPG
His factory wheels are 8” and they wouldn’t sell them to him so now he is rethinking sizes

Discount Tire

My son Iketj03 went to get the 35” set of these today
View attachment 311613
His factory wheels are 8” and they wouldn’t sell them to him so now he is rethinking sizes

If he is running O.E. JK wheels then they are 7.5-inches wide, but the 35x12.50R-17 size is safely run on wheels 8-inches wide to 11-inches wide.

Was his plan to run wheel spacers? If so, it may be a good time to consider new wheels with proper offset/BS to accommodate 35's. Your local store should have the MB Legacy available which is an economical solution that also looks good on the JK. The American Outlaw Lonestar or Gambler may be good options as well.

JKbrick

If he is running O.E. JK wheels then they are 7.5-inches wide, but the 35x12.50R-17 size is safely run on wheels 8-inches wide to 11-inches wide.

Was his plan to run wheel spacers? If so, it may be a good time to consider new wheels with proper offset/BS to accommodate 35's. Your local store should have the MB Legacy available which is an economical solution that also looks good on the JK. The American Outlaw Lonestar or Gambler may be good options as well.

I’m sorry I typed the size wrong earlier, it is a 20” wheel on his 2016 Ram 2500. Are the factory 20” wheels “legal” for a 12.5” tire?

Discount Tire

I’m sorry I typed the size wrong earlier, it is a 20” wheel on his 2016 Ram 2500. Are the factory 20” wheels “legal” for a 12.5” tire?

That's not your fault, my assumption ;)

His factory wheels are 8-inches wide, but the safe rim width range for a 35x12.50R-20 is 8.5-inches to 11.50 inches.

The 285/65R-20 is a good alternative size for him to consider and though a little narrower, the diameter measures in at 34.5-inches. This size also offers a max pressure of 80 PSI and a higher load carrying capacity - both of which are good if he uses his truck for hauling.

JKbrick

That's not your fault, my assumption ;)

His factory wheels are 8-inches wide, but the safe rim width range for a 35x12.50R-20 is 8.5-inches to 11.50 inches.

The 285/65R-20 is a good alternative size for him to consider and though a little narrower, the diameter measures in at 34.5-inches. This size also offers a max pressure of 80 PSI and a higher load carrying capacity - both of which are good if he uses his truck for hauling.

Thank you very much, I will call him after work and tell him this [emoji106]

Top Bottom