Hello from Texas

Skoogzilla

Just stopping by to give y'all a wave. Im located in Aledo Tx (20 min outside Fort Worth Tx). I currently am jeep-less but I've owned a few wranglers and xi's through the years. Sold my last JKU to buy my current vehicle (Ram 2500 4x4 diesel). Im currently look at either buying a JLU Rubi or a built JKU. Let me know what you think between the two and what is the better vehicle.

Welcome from you neighbor on the other side of the metroplex! You can't go wrong either way, but I love my built JKUR. The new JLs are nice but for the price of a new JLUR you could get a really nicely built JK. I believe someone local on here is selling an Anvil JKUR that is fully built and running 40s.

Just stopping by to give y'all a wave. Im located in Aledo Tx (20 min outside Fort Worth Tx). I currently am jeep-less but I've owned a few wranglers and xi's through the years. Sold my last JKU to buy my current vehicle (Ram 2500 4x4 diesel). Im currently look at either buying a JLU Rubi or a built JKU. Let me know what you think between the two and what is the better vehicle.

Top Bottom