Anyone ever get one of these in the mail?

98XJ06LJ

Yes. They are for 3rd party extended warranty companies. They just want to sell you a warranty. I get them for vehicles I don't even own anymore.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Some are good and some suck balls. Make sure you read the contract if you are considering purchasing one.

Zevulin

^^^This^^^ I like when they call I tell them I have the lifetime powertrain warranty and listen for the confusion..haha

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Had a few minutes at work today and called these guys. Dude went through his whole spiel then dropped the price and asked how I wanted to pay, Visa or MasterCard and if I had any other questions. I asked if the policy covered the flux capacitor in the power control module, he said are you taking your Jeep to outer space and what have you been smoking. 🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Had a few minutes at work today and called these guys. Dude went through his whole spiel then dropped the price and asked how I wanted to pay, Visa or MasterCard and if I had any other questions. I asked if the policy covered the flux capacitor in the power control module, he said are you taking your Jeep to outer space and what have you been smoking. 🤣🤣🤣

Given his response, I would’ve bought the warranty.

Top Bottom