King 2.5 pressure ??

SilverBack775

I need help on my Kings 2.5 shocks on my JK. I was working on my front end today and moved my shocks to Evo’s shock relocation brackets and noticed my passenger King has no downward pressure. It just sits there and you can push it up and down with no rebound. I don’t know much about these shocks. I checked the pressure with a tire gauge. And it shows 20psi, and my drivers says 80psi. What do I fill these up with? Nitrogen? Not sure what to do? Thanks!

Ddays

Hooked
I need help on my Kings 2.5 shocks on my JK. I was working on my front end today and moved my shocks to Evo’s shock relocation brackets and noticed my passenger King has no downward pressure. It just sits there and you can push it up and down with no rebound. I don’t know much about these shocks. I checked the pressure with a tire gauge. And it shows 20psi, and my drivers says 80psi. What do I fill these up with? Nitrogen? Not sure what to do? Thanks!

This thread says 70. If in doubt I'd give King a call. I've talked with them on other issues and they're great to deal with.

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/46118-King-shocks-psi

Top Bottom