Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Douche of the Day

Quote Originally Posted by Torrin View Post
    "Forum: FOR SALE (Active Members ONLY)
    Got some old parts you'd like to turn into some cash? Well, this is the place to post them up. Buy and sell your items at your own risk. Please, do not post firearms or related parts for sale. If you are not an active member here on WAYALIFE, you will NOT be welcome to post here. NO vendors or businesses allowed."

Does not say anything about buying items. I think the point of this was to keep the craigslisters from posting the crap here.
    Thanks for your interpretation of the rules. But doesnít it say ďbuy AND sellĒ at your own risk?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Caught the Bug
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy_RCW View Post
    Thanks for your interpretation of the rules. But doesnít it say ďbuy AND sellĒ at your own risk?

Meh, I think you overreacted. I don't read this as I can't buy, just don't post things to sell if your not active, but whatever. Calling someone a douche because they asked to buy something from you is not cool imho.
    2017 White JK : (build thread)
    Synergy 3"/2", Dynatrack Trail Leader Package
    MCE Fenders, 10th Anniversary Hood
    ATX Slabs, Nitto Trail Grappler 37's
    Shrock Works Front Middy, LoD Destroyer Rear
    Genright Sliders, Warn VR12-S ,

Oh yeah, and VENGEANCE.

Meh, I think you overreacted. I don't read this as I can't buy, just don't post things to sell if your not active, but whatever. Calling someone a douche because they asked to buy something from you is not cool imho.
    The whole point of the classifieds here is for active members to buy and sell from each other. You know, people that actually know each other here. It's a trust thing and it's a community thing. It's really not that hard to understand.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

If itís not cool to you to protect the members by keeping the classifieds monitored, then maybe you shouldnít be here...?

Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread

Knows a Thing or Two Clearskies's Avatar
    If you look at the classifieds at the top of the page it says Active Members only.... the entire section..
    It doesn't say active if you want to sell, buy or whatever. Active only for the entire section

Quote Originally Posted by Clearskies View Post
    If you look at the classifieds at the top of the page it says Active Members only.... the entire section..
    It doesn't say active if you want to sell, buy or whatever. Active only for the entire section
    Tomato, tomoto!..haha

Curious how you think I overreacted? Obviously we have different opinions on what the classifieds are here for but I wasnít rude to the guy at first. Just told him the classifieds are for active members. It wasnít until after he called me a prick and asshole and whatever else that I posted about him being a douche. Keep in mind the first letters he ever typed as a member here was in response to my classified ad. Then proceeded to tell me off. Then PM Eddie about how heís being mistreated. Iím speculating that maybe you think I should have just sold him the thing and been done with it. My guess is youíve benefited from the classifieds here based on your defense of ďokay to buyĒ stance. So just curious how you think it should have been handled? But at the end of the day, itís my shit I can chose to, or not to, sell to anyone I please.

Best part about the classified rules are that they arenít open for debate. Doesnít matter if you like them, agree with them or understand. You accepted them when you signed up to be a member here. Nobody was ever asked if the rules fit what they are looking for and what should be changed.

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 JK
    1975 DJ5

Douche here!! Bahaha
    Iím new Iím learning... didnít mean to step on any toes and I shouldíve reacted better. I tired twice to end it and carry on but itís neither here nor there... I understand itís a tight community and Iím learning the ins and outs. Iím posting and getting great reception and replies which I am thankful. Bad start but hopefully brighter future!!!
    Anyways didnít mean to start a pissing contest and I apologize to the original pm... hope to see you on the trails!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lojo View Post
    Douche here!! Bahaha
    Iím new Iím learning... didnít mean to step on any toes and I shouldíve reacted better. I tired twice to end it and carry on but itís neither here nor there... I understand itís a tight community and Iím learning the ins and outs. Iím posting and getting great reception and replies which I am thankful. Bad start but hopefully brighter future!!!
    Anyways didnít mean to start a pissing contest and I apologize to the original pm... hope to see you on the trails!!
    Thanks for taking ownership and the apology. Hopefully youíll continue to enjoy it here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast