Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Douche of the Day

  1. #21
    Nothing but a Thing QuicksilverJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Reno NV
    Posts
    1,386
    Lojo- thank you for accepting the rules, and for apologizing for the situation. I think you will probably fit in just fine around here. Most just continue to escalate the situation until it's a lost cause.

    Speedy- thank you for sticking to the rules, even when no one would have known any better. I feel like there are people that would have looked the other way "just this once" when they stood to profit from the deal.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  2. #22
    Been Around the Block PokerStogey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Bakersfield
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Lojo View Post
    Douche here!! Bahaha
    Iím new Iím learning... didnít mean to step on any toes and I shouldíve reacted better. I tired twice to end it and carry on but itís neither here nor there... I understand itís a tight community and Iím learning the ins and outs. Iím posting and getting great reception and replies which I am thankful. Bad start but hopefully brighter future!!!
    Anyways didnít mean to start a pissing contest and I apologize to the original pm... hope to see you on the trails!!
    Donít see this too often nowdays...


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  3. #23
    Been Around the Block 98XJ06LJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    US
    Posts
    346
    Quote Originally Posted by Lojo View Post
    Douche here!! Bahaha
    Iím new Iím learning... didnít mean to step on any toes and I shouldíve reacted better. I tired twice to end it and carry on but itís neither here nor there... I understand itís a tight community and Iím learning the ins and outs. Iím posting and getting great reception and replies which I am thankful. Bad start but hopefully brighter future!!!
    Anyways didnít mean to start a pissing contest and I apologize to the original pm... hope to see you on the trails!!
    If you do decide to stick around and become a part of the community here you will see why most of us are quick to defend the rules and protect each other from the endless hoards of dipshits out there that show up here and try to buy or usually sell something on their first post.

    The other common fuck face move is their Jeep is broken and they don't want to pay certain sites out there for a professional opinion so they just sign up here and their first post is ( hey, my shit is broken, how do I fix it?) Then they never return.

    Just be part of the community, don't use the community for your benefit and you'll be fine.

    Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

  4. #24
    Knows a Thing or Two Seahawkfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    San Jacinto CA
    Posts
    511
    Quote Originally Posted by 98XJ06LJ View Post
    If you do decide to stick around and become a part of the community here you will see why most of us are quick to defend the rules and protect each other from the endless hoards of dipshits out there that show up here and try to buy or usually sell something on their first post.

    The other common fuck face move is their Jeep is broken and they don't want to pay certain sites out there for a professional opinion so they just sign up here and their first post is ( hey, my shit is broken, how do I fix it?) Then they never return.

    Just be part of the community, don't use the community for your benefit and you'll be fine.

    Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app
    The other common fuck face move is their Jeep is broken and they don't want to pay certain sites out there for a professional opinion so they just sign up here and their first post is ( hey, my shit is broken, how do I fix it?) Then they never return.

    Just be part of the community, don't use the community for your benefit and you'll be fine.



    Pretty sure this is not in the rule book.. This place is filled with "HOW TO" write-ups. I think this horse is dead. I believe he said sorry and he gets it.

  5. #25
    Old Timer jesse3638's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Apple Valley, CA
    Posts
    4,894
    Thanks for owning up to your mistake and welcome. Just wanted to throw it out there that some feel too inexperienced to contribute in the tech threads. Don't worry there are plenty of non-jeep related threads I'm sure you can participate in.

    Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

  6. #26
    Addict Brute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    HI & WA
    Posts
    6,090
    All's well that ends well...

  7. #27
    Old Timer TrailHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    3,561
    Great to see the apology ... but:

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d07-XCIpBVQ


  8. #28
    Old Timer jesse3638's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Apple Valley, CA
    Posts
    4,894
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    Great to see the apology ... but:

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d07-XCIpBVQ

    Haha....

  9. #29
    Been Around the Block Lojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Central Valley California
    Posts
    365
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    Great to see the apology ... but:

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d07-XCIpBVQ

    Hahahah nice!!! Good one!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Lets play, who's the douche....
    By NFRs2000NYC in forum The 8th Slot
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-18-2017, 12:45 AM
  2. ban me will ya, I gota get off of this shitty forum
    By jdinny in forum Wanted (Active Members ONLY)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-17-2016, 04:06 AM
  3. Hey Eddie, you're a douche bag and everyone knows it!
    By monk4life in forum The INFIRMARY
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 12-01-2016, 04:04 AM
  4. A Douche is Just a Shower: Vive La France
    By Jay1st in forum The INFIRMARY
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 02-19-2016, 04:55 PM
  5. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-19-2014, 04:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ďwayoflifeĒ is a moniker that Iíve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS