Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Douche of the Day

Nothing but a Thing QuicksilverJK's Avatar
    Lojo- thank you for accepting the rules, and for apologizing for the situation. I think you will probably fit in just fine around here. Most just continue to escalate the situation until it's a lost cause.

Speedy- thank you for sticking to the rules, even when no one would have known any better. I feel like there are people that would have looked the other way "just this once" when they stood to profit from the deal.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Been Around the Block PokerStogey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lojo View Post
    Douche here!! Bahaha
    Iím new Iím learning... didnít mean to step on any toes and I shouldíve reacted better. I tired twice to end it and carry on but itís neither here nor there... I understand itís a tight community and Iím learning the ins and outs. Iím posting and getting great reception and replies which I am thankful. Bad start but hopefully brighter future!!!
    Anyways didnít mean to start a pissing contest and I apologize to the original pm... hope to see you on the trails!!
    Donít see this too often nowdays...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Lojo View Post
    Douche here!! Bahaha
    Iím new Iím learning... didnít mean to step on any toes and I shouldíve reacted better. I tired twice to end it and carry on but itís neither here nor there... I understand itís a tight community and Iím learning the ins and outs. Iím posting and getting great reception and replies which I am thankful. Bad start but hopefully brighter future!!!
    Anyways didnít mean to start a pissing contest and I apologize to the original pm... hope to see you on the trails!!
    If you do decide to stick around and become a part of the community here you will see why most of us are quick to defend the rules and protect each other from the endless hoards of dipshits out there that show up here and try to buy or usually sell something on their first post.

The other common fuck face move is their Jeep is broken and they don't want to pay certain sites out there for a professional opinion so they just sign up here and their first post is ( hey, my shit is broken, how do I fix it?) Then they never return.

Just be part of the community, don't use the community for your benefit and you'll be fine.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

Knows a Thing or Two Seahawkfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 98XJ06LJ View Post
    If you do decide to stick around and become a part of the community here you will see why most of us are quick to defend the rules and protect each other from the endless hoards of dipshits out there that show up here and try to buy or usually sell something on their first post.

The other common fuck face move is their Jeep is broken and they don't want to pay certain sites out there for a professional opinion so they just sign up here and their first post is ( hey, my shit is broken, how do I fix it?) Then they never return.

Just be part of the community, don't use the community for your benefit and you'll be fine.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

Pretty sure this is not in the rule book.. This place is filled with "HOW TO" write-ups. I think this horse is dead. I believe he said sorry and he gets it.

Thanks for owning up to your mistake and welcome. Just wanted to throw it out there that some feel too inexperienced to contribute in the tech threads. Don't worry there are plenty of non-jeep related threads I'm sure you can participate in.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

All's well that ends well...

Great to see the apology ... but:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d07-XCIpBVQ

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post

Haha....

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post

Hahahah nice!!! Good one!!