Douche of the Day

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Wasn’t gonna call this guy out but he went full potato on me. Ladies and Gents may I introduce Lojo. Maybe he’ll turn things around but it’s not looking too good from my perspective.

IMG_4266.jpg
IMG_4267.jpg
IMG_4268.jpg
IMG_4269.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
People that can't admit it when they are wrong or made a mistake bother me. BTW thanks again for those LCA skids. I still owe you.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

You’re welcome. You don’t owe me anything. Sorry I’m such a prick. :crazyeyes: but seriously I didn’t think I was being a dick till the attitude came out. Regardless I hope he become a contributing member and sticks around. I saw he posted up a wave so that’s a good start.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Just came across this thread. Guess it explains why I got this PM...

Lojo said:
wayoflife said:
Hey Lojo,
I just noticed you signed up and wanted to say hello and welcome you to WAYALIFE.com! :)

Sincerely,
Eddie
aka - wayoflife
Gotta say I’m not having a good experience. New Jeep owner looking for tips and stuff and the one guy I’ve interacted with is a total prick. Excuse the use of my words but leaves a poor taste of the forum and website. Hopefully it’s going to get better

:crazyeyes:

Torrin

"Forum: FOR SALE (Active Members ONLY)
Got some old parts you'd like to turn into some cash? Well, this is the place to post them up. Buy and sell your items at your own risk. Please, do not post firearms or related parts for sale. If you are not an active member here on WAYALIFE, you will NOT be welcome to post here. NO vendors or businesses allowed."

Does not say anything about buying items. I think the point of this was to keep the craigslisters from posting the crap here.

longarmwj

Got some old parts you'd like to turn into some cash? Well, this is the place to post them up. Buy and sell your items at your own risk. Please, do not post firearms or related parts for sale. If you are not an active member here on WAYALIFE, you will NOT be welcome to post here. NO vendors or businesses allowed."

Does not say anything about buying items. I think the point of this was to keep the craigslisters from posting the crap here.

Replying to a thread is considered a post.....doesn’t take a genius to realize that.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked

Thanks for your interpretation of the rules. But doesn’t it say “buy AND sell” at your own risk? :thinking:

Torrin

Thanks for your interpretation of the rules. But doesn’t it say “buy AND sell” at your own risk? :thinking:

Meh, I think you overreacted. I don't read this as I can't buy, just don't post things to sell if your not active, but whatever. Calling someone a douche because they asked to buy something from you is not cool imho.

WJCO

Meme King
Meh, I think you overreacted. I don't read this as I can't buy, just don't post things to sell if your not active, but whatever. Calling someone a douche because they asked to buy something from you is not cool imho.

The whole point of the classifieds here is for active members to buy and sell from each other. You know, people that actually know each other here. It's a trust thing and it's a community thing. It's really not that hard to understand.

longarmwj

If it’s not cool to you to protect the members by keeping the classifieds monitored, then maybe you shouldn’t be here...?

Clearskies

Caught the Bug

If you look at the classifieds at the top of the page it says Active Members only.... the entire section..
It doesn't say active if you want to sell, buy or whatever. Active only for the entire section

Speedy_RCW

Hooked

Curious how you think I overreacted? Obviously we have different opinions on what the classifieds are here for but I wasn’t rude to the guy at first. Just told him the classifieds are for active members. It wasn’t until after he called me a prick and asshole and whatever else that I posted about him being a douche. Keep in mind the first letters he ever typed as a member here was in response to my classified ad. Then proceeded to tell me off. Then PM Eddie about how he’s being mistreated. I’m speculating that maybe you think I should have just sold him the thing and been done with it. My guess is you’ve benefited from the classifieds here based on your defense of “okay to buy” stance. So just curious how you think it should have been handled? But at the end of the day, it’s my shit I can chose to, or not to, sell to anyone I please.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Best part about the classified rules are that they aren’t open for debate. Doesn’t matter if you like them, agree with them or understand. You accepted them when you signed up to be a member here. Nobody was ever asked if the rules fit what they are looking for and what should be changed.

Lojo

Douche here!! Bahaha
I’m new I’m learning... didn’t mean to step on any toes and I should’ve reacted better. I tired twice to end it and carry on but it’s neither here nor there... I understand it’s a tight community and I’m learning the ins and outs. I’m posting and getting great reception and replies which I am thankful. Bad start but hopefully brighter future!!!
Anyways didn’t mean to start a pissing contest and I apologize to the original pm... hope to see you on the trails!!

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Douche here!! Bahaha
I’m new I’m learning... didn’t mean to step on any toes and I should’ve reacted better. I tired twice to end it and carry on but it’s neither here nor there... I understand it’s a tight community and I’m learning the ins and outs. I’m posting and getting great reception and replies which I am thankful. Bad start but hopefully brighter future!!!
Anyways didn’t mean to start a pissing contest and I apologize to the original pm... hope to see you on the trails!!

Thanks for taking ownership and the apology. Hopefully you’ll continue to enjoy it here.

Top Bottom