Xena: Warrior Princess

Sabrinamarcus

Hello Fellow Jeep Fans:blush:! Sabrina Here. Just Joined the Group. Last Month I ordered a Firecracker Red, 2018 Rubicon JLU! Just recently received the Build Sheet and Window Sticker. I live in Florida, but work in Newport Oregon as a Ships engineer. I will be keeping the Jeep on the West Coast. I've been following the YouTube Adventures of Eddie and his Cruisers and have decided that "Xena" will be a dual purpose vehicle. Street & Rock Crawler. I have already Ordered Bumpers and Rock Rails from LOD, and a 2 " Lift Kit from Mopar. They will be installed shortly after receiving Xena so the old parts can be stored in New Condition. Next step will be to install 35 inch tires on the Stock rims and start learning how to climb mountains. I am envisioning purchasing 37" Mud tires and Bead Lock Rims down the road and switching them out for the "Street All Terrain" Tires when I go climbing. My schedule is 2 months of work and One month off. I am ready to hit the trails during those months and looking forward to meeting some of you fellow 4 wheelers on the trail. A big Thanks to Eddie for this web Site, and helping me to not only set up my jeep correctly, but also giving me a preview of where i want to go on my adventures. Cheers All! Sabrina

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Welcome aboard Sabrina. An appropriate greeting I think. You have come to the right forum and I hope you get all the info and help you want. :yup:

Top Bottom