Hello from Central Valley CA

Lojo

Hi All!!!
Wife and i bought our first Jeep and are having fun so far. To me im always wanting to wrench on it and get it dirty, she wants to keep it clean but loves going off road.
Jeep is a 2017 sahara we bought used with 9000 miles..... we got a great deal!!
Once we got it i was looking to mod it up.....so this is it so far..
lift 2.5 Rock Krawler flex kit with blisten shocks...im already looking at going 3.5 with all the goodies that go with it...
rear bumper Warn elite series with tire carrier
front bumper is rough country hybrid stubby....
custom built Rubicon rock rails
Smittybuilt 12k winch
JL hood latches
315x75x17 cooper stt with moto metal wheels..I got a smoking deal on these 1000 for all five!!! roughly 5000 miles when i picked them up..rich dude from SF wanted to change his look and went to 20's....
This has been a budget build so far.... ive only spent 2900 on all the mods to date...only thing i bought new was lift and front bumper...Still a work in progress and once we explore more im sure ill change it up...
Near Future mods are front axle reinforce or replace along with regear, steering up grades as well then larger tires....
i think i got it all and am glad to be here!!!! 55685651314__32B8650E-384B-4A9E-854A-F85D4D63C74D[27].JPG IMG_3696[24].JPG

Lojo

Wasn’t planning on going anywhere. Trying to learn, soak it up, get involved. I can step up and say I shouldn’t have acted that way and I’m new to places like this. Never been on one. Any guidance is well appreciated!!! Hope to be around for years to come. Dousch of the day or not it’s all about living and learning!!
Thanks for all the welcome post!!!

Top Bottom