Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Scrambler project

  1. #21
    Addict JKbrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leo, Indiana
    Posts
    7,229
    Quote Originally Posted by kep01 View Post
    Thank you. I couldn稚 pass it up. I知 excited to see what direction this build goes. I値l definitely have to personalize it.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I love it when they put the old grill and headlights in those, looks so cool


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  2. #22
    Been Around the Block kep01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    tennessee
    Posts
    264
    Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    That is bad ass! Not better than a scrambler, but I知 a bit bias... but it is fricken awesome!

    Is he going to continue the restoration?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Said he was going to since the body was in good condition.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  3. #23
    Addict JKbrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leo, Indiana
    Posts
    7,229
    Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    That is bad ass! Not better than a scrambler, but I知 a bit bias... but it is fricken awesome!

    Is he going to continue the restoration?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    We were between Orlando and Tampa today and a guy was flat towing a blue scrambler so I told my wife get a picture, she looked at me like I was retarded and just looked back down at her phone, so no pic but I tried


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  4. #24
    Been Around the Block kep01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    tennessee
    Posts
    264
    Quote Originally Posted by JKbrick View Post
    We were between Orlando and Tampa today and a guy was flat towing a blue scrambler so I told my wife get a picture, she looked at me like I was retarded and just looked back down at her phone, so no pic but I tried


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    My wife would have made me get closer so she could have got that pic. I知 starting to feel that her Jeep addiction is starting to pass mine.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  5. #25
    Addict JKbrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leo, Indiana
    Posts
    7,229
    Quote Originally Posted by kep01 View Post
    My wife would have made me get closer so she could have got that pic. I知 starting to feel that her Jeep addiction is starting to pass mine.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    That could be good, that could be bad


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  6. #26
    Addict wjtstudios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Rochester, MI.
    Posts
    5,291
    That could be expensive


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

  7. #27
    Been Around the Block kep01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    tennessee
    Posts
    264

    Scrambler project

    Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    That could be expensive


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Yeah but , I don稚 get much fuss when I say I need Jeep parts!!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  8. #28
    Been Around the Block Jaybird 11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Big Springs CA
    Posts
    433
    Sweet waggy! Post some more pics when you can.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

  9. #29
    Been Around the Block Scoop315's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    441
    Quote Originally Posted by kep01 View Post
    So I have started collecting parts for a scrambler build. I plan on starting in a couple of weeks once I finish with working 7 days a week. Then on to the project.
    So far I have acquired a 81 scrambler body and a 83 cj7. The plan is to rob parts from the cj7 for the scrambler. Gonna stretch the 7 frame to fit the 8 and then start adding the drive train. Should be fun. Attachment 311112Attachment 311113


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Subscribed. I'm toying with the idea to buy a buddy's Scrambler, that has a bad frame.


    Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

  10. #30
    Been Around the Block Scoop315's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    441
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop315 View Post
    Subscribed. I'm toying with the idea to buy a buddy's Scrambler, that has a bad frame.


    Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I should have read on...


    Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Hardtop for CJ8 Scrambler
    By GraniteCrystal in forum FOR SALE (Active Members ONLY)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-30-2017, 12:43 AM
  2. 84 Scrambler
    By WSDOG in forum Old Iron Classic Jeeps
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-13-2017, 09:46 PM
  3. Scrambler's Build
    By Scrambler in forum Member Jeep Builds
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 04-23-2017, 03:42 PM
  4. Could this be the new Jeep Scrambler?
    By wayoflife in forum Jeep JT Gladiator Truck
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-16-2014, 06:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
努ayoflife is a moniker that I致e been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS