VIDEO : JL JOURNAL - Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" Lift Kit INSTALLATION

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As some of you may know, Cindy and I were lucky enough to test out the all new Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" Lift a few months back and based on it, we were able to establish that it's a great kit. It offers a smooth ride, is super stable and while it may not be the tallest lift in the world, it really is a perfect daily driver setup for running 35" tires on a Sport or Sahara or a set of 37's on a Rubicon and for those of you who prefer a nice low center of gravity build. In this episode of the JL JOURNAL, you'll get to see what all you get with this lift and just how easy it is to install.

If you haven't already seen it, click on the link below to watch the video we made of us testing out the Dynatrac EnduroSport. And if you haven't already entered to WIN the lift kit for your JL Wrangler, the time is NOW! The official GIVEAWAY date will be on Monday, October 1st. More information on how you can WIN can also be found on the link below:
VIDEO : JL JOURNAL - DYNATRAC EnduroSport JL Wrangler 2" Lift Kit TEST & REVIEW

Tools You'll Need
• 10, 13, 15, 18, 19, 21, 22, 24mm Sockets & Wrenches
• 1/2, 9/16" Sockets & Wrenches
• 5/16" or 8mm Allen Bit
• Crescent Wrench
• Ratchet
• Ratchet Extension
• Ft. Lb. Torque Wrench - 250 lb. Capacity
• Floor Jack
• Jack Stands
• Wheel Chocks

Tools You May Want to BUY
TEKTON 24340 1/2-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench
Milwaukee 2767-20 M18 FUEL 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench
Milwaukee 2457-21 3/8-in Cordless M12 Lithium-Ion Ratchet Kit
TEKTON 1/2-Inch Drive Deep Impact Socket Set - Metric

NOTE: This video is just a highlight of what will need to be done in order to install the Dynatrac EnduroSport Lift on a Jeep JL Wrangler. It is important for you to reference the instructions that Dynatrac provides to ensure complete and proper installation.

jeeeep

Hooked
that install was too easy!!

where's the blood sweat and cussing! :icon_crazy:

My purchase trigger is itching bad to get into a JL.

The extra cost of the JL does seem to justify itself with easy installs like this to fit 37's and be functional, not just a road rig.

Of the kits you've tested so far, how would you rate them for performance level?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
that install was too easy!!

where's the blood sweat and cussing! :icon_crazy:

My purchase trigger is itching bad to get into a JL.

The extra cost of the JL does seem to justify itself with easy installs like this to fit 37's and be functional, not just a road rig.

Of the kits you've tested so far, how would you rate them for performance level?

LOL!! Surprisingly, this install went pretty well - there was sweat but little to no cussing and any blood that was draw was too minimal to make a note of :D

Of the kits we've tested so far, Dynatrac ranks pretty high up there in terms of ride comfort and quality and even in terms of flex. If all you were going to do is run 35's, it's the prefect kit especially if your JL is a daily driver and spends most of its time on pavement. You'll need a Rubicon to clear 37's but that'll give you a really nice low COG build.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Jet Li's Lifts - 3 / Orion's Lifts - 0 :doh: Lol.... Looks like a solid kit... and the presentation... Lift in a bag! ... Nice! Can't wait to see the Rubicon Video. :yup:

TLife

Great video! Looks like a heck of a nice kit too.

Since the factory passenger coils were slightly longer than the driver side and the Dynatrac coils are the same length does Jet Li have a passenger side lean now?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

x7tristan

Thanks for the great video!

What jack stands and floor jack can you recommend for a home garage lift install? Looking to see what max height and capacity will be needed.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Having seen this kit first hand it flexes really well, especially considering it’s only a 2” lift

It really is awesome how much flex you get out of this lift especially being that it is only 2". :yup:

Jet Li's Lifts - 3 / Orion's Lifts - 0 :doh: Lol.... Looks like a solid kit... and the presentation... Lift in a bag! ... Nice! Can't wait to see the Rubicon Video. :yup:

:cheesy: We need to get you running on a set of bigger tires at the very least :yup:

Nice video. Looks like a really well-designed kit.

Thanks! I think Dynatrac did a great job of designing this kit.

How would this kit compare to the Rancho 2” Sport kit with the 9000 shocks Eddie?

Well, I haven't had a chance to test out the Rancho kit with 9000's so unfortunately, I couldn't tell you how it'd compares. What I can tell you is that the specially tuned Fox 2.0's that are made specifically for the Dynatrac coils that are rated for them, offers a better ride or at least, when compared to the Rancho kit running 5000's. Also, being that Dynatrac utilizes single rate coils and shocks that offer a bit more travel, you get more flex out of their kit as well. The Dyantrac lift really is a perfect daily driver kit for the person who just wants to run 35's or has a Rubicon and wants to run 37's on a low COG build and spends most of their time on pavement. Where the Rancho kit really wins is in its price, about half the cost. Also, for those who want a slightly taller lift, the Rancho kit will provide that and it'll do a better job of holding up more weight due to the progressive rate coils that come with the kit. Of course, if there is a down side to that, it'd be that they don't stuff as well at a full flex.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video as usual. This is the kit I'm leaning towards when we get our JL. :thumb:

Glad our videos are helpful to you in your decision making process. :cool:

Great video this would be my first lift when I get my JL

Glad we could be of help :)

Great video! Looks like a heck of a nice kit too.

Since the factory passenger coils were slightly longer than the driver side and the Dynatrac coils are the same length does Jet Li have a passenger side lean now?

If there is a lean, it's not one that I can see. From the factory, our JL stock had a very visible driver side lean.

Thanks for the great video!

What jack stands and floor jack can you recommend for a home garage lift install? Looking to see what max height and capacity will be needed.

I would recommend that you get a floor jack that can lift at least up to 20". As far as jack stands go, I'd recommend Harbor Freight 6-ton as they can be set quite tall.

Trail JK

Man that looked so easy even I could do it! Errr... I’ll still leave all the mechanical stuff up to Ray. [emoji16] Awesome video! I do have duffel bag envy. Lol [emoji38] Dynatrac sure knows out to stand out from the crowd, their line of goodies always screams quality on all fronts. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bernard

Great video. Thanks a lot.

Any thoughts regarding the same-length springs?
As I see it, this is the main difference between this kit and all the others, isn't it?

jesse3638

Hooked
Looks like a pretty straightforward install...:thumb:. Can't wait to see the Rubicon Vid. I also can't wait to see that the next step is. Maybe EVO plush rides and EVO spec King 2.5's...;)

Top Bottom