Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Just a group of apathetic losers. Great way to run a forum.

Why am I not surprised that another JKO guy came over to troll us.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Nevermind. You're just here to troll and had an agenda the whole time. Go back to your other forum where you talk shit about Wayalife and suck a Yeti dick over there.

Attachment 311277
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Why am I not surprised.
    Quote Originally Posted by cozdude View Post
    Why am I not surprised that another JKO guy came over to troll us.
    I always find it humorous when these fucknuts troll over here and go back to their buddies bragging what they did. I guess its some kind of retarded rite of passage on these sites or something?
    What's more telling is how I've never seen anyone that supports and frequents Wayalife come on here bragging about trolling another site. There's no need because its the best source out there. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    I always find it humorous when these fucknuts troll over here and go back to their buddies bragging what they did. I guess its some kind of retarded rite of passage on these sites or something?
    What's more telling is how I've never seen anyone that supports and frequents Wayalife come on here bragging about trolling another site. There's no need because its the best source out there. Period.
    Other forums love to talk shit about Wayalife, but who are the ones always acting like dicks and stirring shit up? Yea, them.

The anti-wayalifers are some of the biggest douchebags I have ever encountered. If they even see a Wayalife decal on your windshield they go ape shit, and then say that we're the immature ones
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread

Definitely not trolling, I recommended a brand and everyone jumped all over it like I killed someone. Just trying to defend myself lol. I am a member of many forums and I now have first hand experience of how insecure and hateful you guys really are, that's why I posted in the other forum. (Side note, kinda creepy that you went looking for me on other websites, but I appreciate it bro.) There's a reason no one else in the Jeep world likes you guys. Keep up the great work

Plus it's hilarious, as soon as anyone disagrees with y'all, their posts are automatically removed from the thread. Great way to run a forum.
    2015 JKU

Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post
    Lmfao who said I’m offended? You’re the one that judged somebody’s ability to recognize and recommend quality products based off the type of rock lights they have 🤷🏻*♂️.

Insulting core members doesn’t get ya very far here

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    BRo YouRE A cOrE MEmBeR??? No way that's sick bro!!!
    2015 JKU

Quote Originally Posted by Jkusilverbullet View Post
    There's a reason no one else in the Jeep world likes you guys.

Plus it's hilarious, as soon as anyone disagrees with y'all, their posts are automatically removed from the thread. Great way to run a forum.
    And there it is. Typical troll. And somehow we're the bad guys Never seen this before.....
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Definitely not trolling, I recommended a brand and everyone jumped all over it like I killed someone. Just trying to defend myself lol. I am a member of many forums and I now have first hand experience of how insecure and hateful you guys really are, that's why I posted in the other forum. (Side note, kinda creepy that you went looking for me on other websites, but I appreciate it bro.) There's a reason no one else in the Jeep world likes you guys. Keep up the great work

Trolling aside, when you were presented with the info as to why they are not appreciated in this house you chose to ignore it. That's why you were jumped on.

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar

grow up and learn to argue better

Your posts will never be deleted. They will be here forever, showing people how YOU acted.

There's a reason no one else in the Jeep world likes you guys.
    Don’t care.

Build Thread-- http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...l-II-The-Deuce

BRo YouRE A cOrE MEmBeR??? No way that's sick bro!!!
    I agree, it is a pretty sick group of people to be associated with. Glad you agree
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Your posts will never be deleted. They will be here forever, showing people how YOU acted.

Don’t care.

Good, and damn you guys just really don't care. Just a group of apathetic losers
    2015 JKU

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast