Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Just a group of apathetic losers. Great way to run a forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Jkusilverbullet View Post
    Good, and damn you guys just really don't care. Just a group of apathetic losers
    I think you have us mixed up with your beloved JKO.

There's a reason that JKO is only a few letters shy of "Jerk Offs". It represents the fact that y'all are jerk offs, while the missing letters are proper representation of the missing chromosomes that y'all lack

If you don't like how the forum is run, then you can hippity hoppity get the fuck off the property.
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

Definitely not trolling, I recommended a brand and everyone jumped all over it like I killed someone. Just trying to defend myself lol. I am a member of many forums and I now have first hand experience of how insecure and hateful you guys really are, that's why I posted in the other forum. (Side note, kinda creepy that you went looking for me on other websites, but I appreciate it bro.) There's a reason no one else in the Jeep world likes you guys. Keep up the great work

Plus it's hilarious, as soon as anyone disagrees with y'all, their posts are automatically removed from the thread. Great way to run a forum.
    It’s pretty simple really. The question of integrity comes in where companies basically try to use the forum to get free advertising (pimping) for their products. That and Eddie having the integrity to choose not to endorse products and/or vendors that have proven to have a lack of integrity or poorly built parts that break. The rest is just guys giving each other shit. Try not to take it personally. Buy what you want to buy. It’s your $ and your Jeep. By the same token though this is Eddies forum and he will support or denounce whoever he wants and as he sees fit. It’s ok to have an opinion just understand others may not share it and try not to be too defensive if people disagree with you. Buy what you want and prove it on the trail.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Nevermind. You're just here to troll and had an agenda the whole time. Go back to your other forum we where you talk shit about Wayalife and suck a Yeti dick over there.

Attachment 311277
    Quit picking on Yeti's!
    DID I MENTION MY RIG IS FOR SALE?

“Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    It’s pretty simple really. The question of integrity comes in where companies basically try to use the forum to get free advertising (pimping) for their products. That and Eddie having the integrity to choose not to endorse products and/or vendors that have proven to have a lack of integrity or poorly built parts that break. The rest is just guys giving each other shit. Try not to take it personally. Buy what you want to buy. It’s your $ and your Jeep. By the same token though this is Eddies forum and he will support or denounce whoever he wants and as he sees fit. It’s ok to have an opinion just understand others may not share it and try not to be too defensive if people disagree with you. Buy what you want and prove it on the trail.

Finally, someone who can communicate without throwing around insults. See you out on the trail
    2015 JKU

Plus who keeps changing the title of this thread to fit the "I hate wayalife" narrative?? Weird...
    2015 JKU

Finally, someone who can communicate without throwing around insults. See you out on the trail
    Plus who keeps changing the title of this thread to fit the "I hate wayalife" narrative?? Weird...
    For someone who hates this place so much and talks shit about it all the time, you do seem to keep coming back here

Get lost already.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    For someone who hates this place so much and talks shit about it all the time, you do seem to keep coming back here

Get lost already.
    Keep responding to my posts keyboard warrior, I like it
    2015 JKU

I now have first hand experience of how insecure and hateful you guys really are, that's why I posted in the other forum. There's a reason no one else in the Jeep world likes you guys.
    Cool. So, now that you've established that, I would be grateful if you could please leave and spend more of your time on your other forums. No hate here and I'm asking as politely as I can.

Plus it's hilarious, as soon as anyone disagrees with y'all, their posts are automatically removed from the thread. Great way to run a forum.
    Again, nobody is asking you to like or even agree with how I choose to run my forum. If you don't like it, I would encourage you to start your own and run it however you see fit.

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Good, and damn you guys just really don't care. Just a group of apathetic losers
    I’m not the one trolling your favorite forum, or any other, for that matter.

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

Build Thread-- http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...l-II-The-Deuce

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    The thread title is your own words.

Build Thread-- http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...l-II-The-Deuce

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast