Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just a group of apathetic losers. Great way to run a forum.

Just a group of apathetic losers. Great way to run a forum.

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Lol. Steer Smarts and Teraflex are far from reputable. 'Reputable' is the last thing that comes to mind to me with either of those companies:

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...-from-WAYALIFE

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...isolated-cases
    So Steer Smarts is not a reputable company because they don't support wayalife? Lol you guys just love to gang up and bash MFGs. Just run what you want and enjoy wheeling your rig, it is your rig after all.

Originally posted on this thread: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...Drag-link-flip
    2015 JKU

Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post
    Did my rock lights offend you? Call 1-800-grow-a-pair and fuck off

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Lol, grow up and learn to argue better. You seem to have very thin skin, it's a joke
    2015 JKU

Quote Originally Posted by Jkusilverbullet View Post
    So Steer Smarts is not a reputable company because they don't support wayalife?
    Nobody has ever said that. Get your facts straight.

Did you actually read the thread in the link above?
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Nobody has ever said that. Get your facts straight.

Did you actually read the thread in the link above?
    Yes I read it. Clearly ol eddie himself wasn't too happy with them "pimping" their linkage on his forum.

He clearly states that he has recommended them to his friends/ people who ask for advice, so clearly they must have a decent product. But will not recommend them anymore for the sole reason of them posting on this site without permission. The quote from that thread is below. Calls them "freeloaders" and what not, very entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    You know, when I met you guys at SEMA, you seemed really nice. After you signed up on my forum and started pimping, I tried being nice and asked that you not solicit here as it is AGAINST OUR RULES. Clearly, you're not interested or are incapable of following those rules and now I see that you're a freeloader whos only purpose to be here is to PIMP your steering components and on my dime. Well, I'm here to tell you that I'm done with you and you are out of here. I can't tell you how disappointed I am with you and your company. And really, I'm disappointed in myself that I have recommended your steering system to so many people. Well, no more.
    2015 JKU

Yes I read it. Clearly ol eddie himself wasn't too happy with them "pimping" their linkage on his forum.

He clearly states that he has recommended them to his friends/ people who ask for advice, so clearly they must have a decent product. But will not recommend them anymore for the sole reason of them posting on this site without permission. The quote from that thread is below. Calls them "freeloaders" and what not, very entertaining.
    Since you still seemed to have missed it, It was the way Steer Smarts disrespected the rules after being asked nicely not to. As Eddie stated, he (Eddie) even had recommended their products regardless of whether they supported him or not prior to this. After Steer Smarts was asked to leave, they played dumb like they didn't know what happened.

^ I just summarized it for you since you didn't grasp what actually happened. But hey, you can continue to make Wayalife the bad guys just like others have in the past.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

You'll forgive me but I don't recommend them because I have found them to lack integrity. Being that you read the thread, you should know that they were contacted and asked NICELY on multiple occasions to abide by my rules. For reasons that are beyond me, they decided that my rules shouldn't apply to them. That being said, I'm not asking you to like or even agree with how I choose to run my forum, you know, the one that you get to use for free but I would hope that you could at least be respectful of me. If you can't get yourself to do that, I'd ask that you spend more of your time on a different forum. Thank you.

Lol, grow up and learn to argue better. You seem to have very thin skin, it's a joke
    Lmfao who said I’m offended? You’re the one that judged somebody’s ability to recognize and recommend quality products based off the type of rock lights they have 🤷🏻*♂️.

Insulting core members doesn’t get ya very far here

Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread

Nevermind. You're just here to troll and had an agenda the whole time. Go back to your other forum where you talk shit about Wayalife and suck a Yeti dick over there.

Untitled.jpg

Nevermind. You're just here to troll and had an agenda the whole time. Go back to your other forum where you talk shit about Wayalife and suck a Yeti dick over there.
    Why am I not surprised.

What’s so hard to grasp about this?We all get to use this forum for free and pretty much the only thing given back is a little respect, and hopefully being active, even if that respect is simply following the rules.

Yes companies are asked to contribute if they are going to use the forum to promote their own product which in turn they would benefit from and probably gain a lot more customers in return. So ya, they are freeloading and disrespectful if they can’t follow the rules.

They were the ones that signed up and agreed to play by the rules then didn’t. They might have a really great product, but if they don’t have the morals and values to back up that product I don’t wanna promote of give my business to them. There are plenty of other businesses out here that do care and show it.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast