Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sorry if trying to get rid of perfectly good parts offends you so fuck you too

Quote Originally Posted by jeffrug View Post
    So I have read the rules and I’m not seeing what I did wrong. I see below about done in other states I saw a post just like this on here that’s why I did it

Sorry if trying to get rid of perfectly good parts offends you so fuck you too
    Retards that can't comprehend rules are what offends us so apply the fuck you comment to yourself.

Since comprehension seems to be an issue with you here ya go - copied and pasted from the rules page you had to check out when you joined:

"Who is allowed to use the For Sale & Wanted forums?
    ONLY active members of WAYALIFE are allowed to post items for sale or make requests in the For Sale and Wanted forums. If you are not an active member of WAYALIFE, you will not be welcome to post in either of these forums. If it is determined that your only purpose for being a member of WAYALIFE.com is to sell things, your privileges here will be revoked and your account suspended."

Active does not equal one post
    Last edited by Ddays; 09-28-2018 at 01:25 PM.

Is the full moon up again

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Been Around the Block Seahawkfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Retards that can't comprehend rules are what offends us so apply the fuck you comment to yourself.

Since comprehension seems to be an issue with you here ya go - copied and pasted from the rules page you had to check out when you joined:

"Who is allowed to use the For Sale & Wanted forums?
    ONLY active members of WAYALIFE are allowed to post items for sale or make requests in the For Sale and Wanted forums. If you are not an active member of WAYALIFE, you will not be welcome to post in either of these forums. If it is determined that your only purpose for being a member of WAYALIFE.com is to sell things, your privileges here will be revoked and your account suspended."

Active does not equal one post
    Just to clarify is he giving it away or selling it? And if he was giving it away is this ok in this thread? He is not clear on if he is selling or giving..
    Last edited by Seahawkfan; 09-28-2018 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkfan View Post
    Just to clarify is he giving it away or selling it? And if he was giving it away is this ok in this thread? He is not clear on if he is selling or giving..
    IDK, he never said free - only "any takers"

I can't answer the second question - one of the mods or Eddie will have to address that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkfan View Post

I can't answer the second question - one of the mods or Eddie will have to address that one.
    Just my opinion, this whole area of the forum is for members that contribute or know each other. That is my definition of 'active.'

Hell, we've had people that joined two years prior and then decide it's 'garage clean out day' and try to unload free shit here on their first post. Same motive, IMO.
    I have some cool shit at my house that might be of value to someone but I'm not going to just go door to door to people I don't know and ask if they want it so I can clean my house out. Again, just my opinion.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Have you ever had a friend who only comes around when he needs something? He never brings beer, he never brings pizza, but he expects something from you every time. That's the equivalent of what you're doing - treating us like a cheap whore, and we get offended by it. Bring some beer and pizza over by posting a trip report, a product review, a Jeep build struggle and the novel way you overcame it and we will, in turn, welcome you over every time.

Fresh Catch

Sorry if trying to get rid of perfectly good parts offends you so fuck you too

Just trying to give them away. Trying to be helpful. I saw on here a guy in Cali that was looking because his got dented. So I thought hey I’ll post them here and see if maybe someone would want them instead of sending them to junk yard. So excuse the fuck out of me if that makes me a troll

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just trying to give them away. Trying to be helpful. I saw on here a guy in Cali that was looking because his got dented. So I thought hey I’ll post them here and see if maybe someone would want them instead of sending them to junk yard. So excuse the fuck out of me if that makes me a troll

Why didn't you just message him directly then? Seems a bit silly to just post up and be like "hey nobody knows me and I have this random takeoff shit" instead of going straight to the guy who was wanting them
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread

In Colorado have put on new front and back bumpers have the stock ones sitting in garage

Any takers

Example

Hey guys, I know this is my first post and all but I have some JL take off parts I would like to give away if anyone here is looking for these. I am in Colorado. Not really wanting to deal with shipping so if you want them let me know. Thanks!

That might have saved you some bullshit.

Knows a Thing or Two Clearskies's Avatar

Free Stuff is active Members only also

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast