Recommendations Please

TrailForceOne

Hey guys, I've got almost everything picked out for my build except for the shoes. It's 17 JKU and will not be a daily driver, but I will be driving it to the trails and back so I'm probably going with radials. Most of my wheeling is out in the KY & TN area with slick clay when it's wet. I'll be running Dynatrac 60's and the Evo Bolt-On Coilover kit. I keep flip flopping between 40" Cooper STT Pro's, 40" Toyo Open Country M/T's, and 41.5" Pitbull Rockers. All feedback is appreciated!

Trail JK

I don’t know much about Pitbull Rockers nor can I recall anyone running them that I know of but I can confidently say the both the Coopers and the Toyo’s perform great and look great.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’d stay far away from pit bull, I have a lot of friends that took advantage of one of their sales w/ free shipping. The earliest one that came was 6 months, the latest was nearly a full year. They also took a ridiculous amount of weight to balance.

Ddays

Hooked
I would think the Pit Bulls would be obnoxiously loud for a DD. If it were me I'd stick with the Toyo's, Coopers, or even look at the Nitto Trail Grapplers.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I would look past those pit bulls, especially if your going to drive on the highway. They will wear down stupid fast, and good luck finding a spare if you need one right away. I recommend Nitto Trail Grapplers, they’ve been around a while and are great tires

Top Bottom