Built up - Phase 1 complete

slystrx

Hi guys,

Thanks to you all for the advice you gave me on my choices I had proposed here https://wayalife.com/showthread.php...-Requesting-thoughts-advice?highlight=slystrx
I dropped him off at Off Road Evo in Fullerton for a week. All done, picked him up and drove back last weekend. I couldn't be more happier and guys at OffRoadEvo Mel, Lisa and Zan were are so friendly and helped me answer my questions. Over all, great experience - highly recommend it (No they didn't pay me to tell all this. I wish they did haha)

List of all the upgrades/mods:
  1. EVO MFG enforcer stage 1 - 3" coil
  2. Cooper Discoverer STT Pro - 37"
  3. KMC xd231 bead lock wheels - 17"
  4. Rancho RS9000XL
  5. EVO MFG JK 1/4 Pounder Front Bumper
  6. EVO MFG Rear Bumper Facia
  7. EVO MFG PRO Series Hinged Gate Carrier
  8. EVO MFG JK 4DR Rocksliders - Low Step Design
  9. ARB Differential Cover - D44
  10. Revolution Re-gear - 5.13 ratio
  11. JE Reel 1350 Front/Rear Driveshaft
  12. EVO MFG ProTek JK Complete Skid System
  13. (Fantasy muffler, LA) Custom cat-back exhaust

What's pending (for now)
  1. Fenders - I initially wanted to put some time in and cut my stock. But I can see how that doesn't really look good or hold.
    So i'm gonna bite and get EVO Front/Rear fenders to finish the look - something I can work on myself. If any of you have any experience with them, feel free to lemme know.
  2. Warn VR 10-S Winch
  3. ARB Air Compressor
Anyways, wanted to share it with you guys. Here's a couple of photos. Hope to join one of the wayalife events (soon) and meet some SF/Bay area folks.

Attachments

• IMG_20180923_133425_419.jpg
    IMG_20180923_133425_419.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_20180926_193140_564.jpg
    IMG_20180926_193140_564.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 232

dillard09

Beautiful jeep! 👍 no experience with the VR winch but I have the Zeon and that thing is great. Love the wheel and tire combo you picked.

jdofmemi

Looks like you have done well. EVO rocks!
That's a great looking rig.

As for the VR10, I have been happy so far, but have only used it a half a dozen times.
In a few years I will give a good report

Top Bottom