Battle Born Beadlocks

GTJeeper

Does anyone here have any experience with battle born beadlocks? I've been trying to find some info or reviews on them and there isn't a whole lot out there. I like the idea the company is veteran owned, but I don't want to buy the wheels if they don't work well on road and off road.

I'd be planning to run these with a 35" STT Pro as a summer wheel and tire combo, so they would see a bit of highway driving. I called the company and was told the wheel will work fine on street, but some don't like the ride? Not sure what is meant by that when he said the wheels were properly balanced with weights, seems like they should be fine unless I'm missing something special about bead lock wheels.

If there isn't a lot of good info on them I'd probably go with the method 105, but I love the look of a steel wheel and bead lock.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Does anyone here have any experience with battle born beadlocks? I've been trying to find some info or reviews on them and there isn't a whole lot out there. I like the idea the company is veteran owned, but I don't want to buy the wheels if they don't work well on road and off road.

I'd be planning to run these with a 35" STT Pro as a summer wheel and tire combo, so they would see a bit of highway driving. I called the company and was told the wheel will work fine on street, but some don't like the ride? Not sure what is meant by that when he said the wheels were properly balanced with weights, seems like they should be fine unless I'm missing something special about bead lock wheels.

If there isn't a lot of good info on them I'd probably go with the method 105, but I love the look of a steel wheel and bead lock.

I considered these. But they only come with a black ring... I wanted bare. Could have sanded the paint off I suppose. But then I got a deal on some used slabs.... It's a good looking wheel for sure.

Edit: I am talking about their Aluminum Version.... not the steel

Top Bottom